Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Caulky Vette Drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 01:26 AM
RUFDRAFT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Caulky Vette Drivers!

Next time, put a cap in his azz.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:49 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: therobman7

ORIGINAL: CroDalmatinac

Considering he has a more powerful car...why are you laughing?
because he's such a moron.... any real vette driver should know that pulling next to a stang is a waste, which makes him a complete douchebag. Plus, it kinda seemed as if he was trying to hit on me...

Anyway maybe he though you were cute ;P

ORIGINAL: mx07gt

step 1: Get a supercharger
step 2: race him
step 3: date his sister

I'm sure everyone is going to be happy.
Better not forget the suspension or he'll loose you in the first turn, and hope to god he isnt supercharged. When you consider that both the 5.7 and 6.0 in the C5 and C6 Vettes with a blower are very very strong and the stock suspension can out perform us stock. Only reason I did a Mustang is because I have done the Vette thing already, and I can not honestly say that I won't do it again.

Also I know people around me that rev to say hi. A few friends around here will rev at me if they see me then just wave. Maybe he was just saying HI.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:25 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mx07gt

step 1: Get a supercharger

step 2: race him

step 3: date his sister

I'm sure everyone is going to be happy.
Good one...
Old 03-17-2007, 10:55 AM
myredgt
3rd Gear Member

Wouldn't this be the same as a Mustang GT pulling next to a Civic and revving and taking off from the light?
Old 03-17-2007, 02:26 PM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

I've raced 3 vettes so far in my 07 gt. 2 wins and an ugly loss. First was an late 70s vette, pulled up next to me at the light and did the typical rev. Wasn't even worth my gas but I couldn't pass up the chance to make him look bad in front of his girl. 2nd one was probably a early 2000 model...older gentleman driving. He let a little rev out and kind of laughed. I didn't think he was serious but just to be sure I made sure to get ready. I barely beat him, he probably should have beat me, but a win is a win. 3rd one was a new 05-06...I knew I was beat before we started but no way will I back down. He pretty much dusted me...don't want to make that mistake again while i'm stock..lol. This guy was really pretty cool. He waved at me to pull over after handing me my *** and we chatted for a bit. He complamented me on my poonstang and said he was impressed with it for being stock. His car was a very nice ride! Sometimes you run into some pretty cool people that just want to have some fun then bs about car stuff and sometimes you run into the A-holes that look like you just crapped in their corn flakes after you beat them. Hopefully get mine modded soon. Good stories so far guys! Keep them coming!
Old 03-17-2007, 03:16 PM
06SSGT
1st Gear Member

The guy was caulky? What, was he a plumber?
Old 03-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

I have a "friend" that is a diehard chavy guy and he drives a 96 Corvette LT1 that he's already blown the motor in and rebuilt it Pepboys style and he talks so much trash but will never race. I don't even argue anymore, I just laugh and tell him to either shut his piehole or run me. He still refuses to race.....
Old 03-17-2007, 04:45 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

funny....
Old 03-17-2007, 07:29 PM
callahan
3rd Gear Member

Cocky
Old 03-17-2007, 09:46 PM
MIKE562
2nd Gear Member

I had the same thing happen to me last week with 2002-2003 Vette. We were in the middle of traffic and I saw this black vette from the corner of my eye. So the guy in the vette revved it, thinking it would impress his buddy in the passenger seat. The idiots were laughing (reminded me of Beavis and Butthead's laugh lol) So, I decided to return them the favor by revving it back. Once I revved it, they STOPPED laughing. They didnt challenge me anymore...probably because my exhaust scared the **** out of them lol. I could tell they were just morons and they had no knowledge in cars. Oh well I was the last one laughing that day... and they say "He who laughs LAST, laughs BEST"

Quick Reply: Caulky Vette Drivers!