Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...

Old 03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Won't ever deal with CruizinConcepts again...

ORIGINAL: Perdi

Ha.... sorry to laugh, but Im' not laughing at you I'm laughing with you.... I'm going thru a battle myself with Town Fair Tire (new england based company) regarding their Price Guarentee of which they are not honering (YET).... I'm to the Vice President of the company, and have not heard back from him in over a week... Multiple E-mails and calls....

However, I'm gunna get them one way or another... I have a Tape Recorder all set up to record our conversations and will post that in the net if i don't here what I want, (and we are talking about close to $1000.00....) Plus I will go to the BBB and DMV and file complaints.... along with any other avenue I can persue... and for me it's NOT about the money.... it about the principal...

I've been more than kind and patient...but that is running out officially tomorrow....

Not to mention I got a "free" alignment on a car that had 1000 miles on it, now it pulls to the left.... brought it back in and it still pulls to the left... the alignment "tech" also said that he straightened out the steering wheel.... he must be looking at it crooked...cause it ain't straight...

...and.... the fools stripped a stud using the gun to put on the lugs.... ohh, forgot to mention the first trip when they put the tires on... they put the wrong size tires on it....So yea took me returning 3 times to still have things not right...

Not quite as bad as what your dealing with......but still.... it's BS.
: PERDI: wow, where in connecticut do you live...I used to know of a couple Town fair tires when i lived up in the Danbury area....
Old 03-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Man, I'll called him again about 4 hours ago..."he was on the other line".... What a world class operation they are running....
Old 03-26-2007, 06:20 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

LOL if I were you I would be ready to pull a trigger....

Hahah just kidding. Violence is not the answer. But when you do get new tires, put the old ones back on and write a note on their parkinglot with your rears....
Old 03-26-2007, 06:21 PM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Perdi

Man, I'll called him again about 4 hours ago..."he was on the other line".... What a world class operation they are running....
Yep, on the other line or just don't answer is the norm for CC. When I called last thursday, the wheel was on the truck on the way....called friday, it was going out that day??? Called today, "Great news! The are shipping your wheel 3 day express!" WOW, if you would have sent the SOB out thursday like they said normal ground it would be here on wednesday too...what a deal for me! Day after day bull**** and i'm tired of it...just want my wheel and don't want to deal with them again. I wouldn't bother calling them for anything perdi. It might go better for you, but I won't chance it again.

And thanks for the comment rudi....
Old 03-26-2007, 06:25 PM
KIMMER
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 22kart22

LOL if I were you I would be ready to pull a trigger....

Hahah just kidding. Violence is not the answer. But when you do get new tires, put the old ones back on and write a note on their parkinglot with your rears....
If they weren't in Cali this would have gotten very ugly about 2 months ago...not much I can do from this distance but be mad. I know thursday when it came in and was wrong, my wife thought it was a good idea to go to her parents for a bit..lmao. Hopefully get the brakes bolted back together tomorrow and get the wheel mounted wednesday provided it is the right one so I can drive it this week. I've been in love with these wheels since I checked them out on the 04 GTR Concept car. Not sure if i'll ever get to drive on them though.[:@] Can't wait to find out how the toyo proxes T1R's hook up!
Old 03-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Well Kimmer, I'm dealing with a different company....but can feel your pain.... I'd have gone thru the roof... BTW, why didn't keep the extra stuff that they sent to you as collaterol... They never would have seen that stuff till they made things right.

I'm making one more call.... and that's it... then I'm going thru different channels to hold them accountable....