Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

UPS SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 06:35 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

Default UPS SUCKS!!

I just wanted to vent sum anger..I was supposed to get my Pypes Axel Backs today and I was having them delivered to my mechanic and UPS ASSUMED that my mechanic would be closed and they just threw them on a trailer in which they claim there are 2,000 other packages and no way they could get mine..Needless to say I am pretty pissed off. This is not the first time they have screwed me with a package that I have been over anxiously waiting for. Now I have to wait until Monday and when it comes to my mods I am even more impatient than I already am..Even after calling them and arguing and asking them what are they going to do for me, they respond, oh nothing..what BS!! UPS SUCKS!!
Old 04-06-2007, 06:55 PM
raubt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: UPS SUCKS!!

So you have to wait an extra 3 days. Who gives a f-ck.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:02 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

I do..who asked you for your 2 cents? I was just stating how UPS sucks. That's not good business. Read the title? It's not titeld I am mad. It's titled UPS SUCKS!!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:04 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

UPS really does suck. One time they delivered my package to the wrong address then wouldnt go get it back. I had to go get it. **** them and **** RAUBT for being an ***.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:09 PM
03Cobra05GT
1st Gear Member

I sense a lot of testosterone in here....
Old 04-06-2007, 07:12 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Its friday and I have about 30 minutes till I can go home. I'm all revved up. lol.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:14 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

I'm just pissed cuz UPS sucks so much. I have had UPS not even attempt to deliver a package to my house and claim they did and then make me go to the facility to get it.And not a lot of testerone, it;s justI was all souped up this morning, and then they **** me sideways.and thanks FFK for actually understanding what this post was about!!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:37 PM
whocarez03

I hear your frustration with UPS. It just sucks when they screw up and don't do anything about it. I have had delivery issues with UPS, FedEx, and DHL. Out of all three however, DHL was the only one that not only openly admitted that they screwed up and that it was their fault, they also apologized and refunded the shipping price. Didn't get me my stuff any earleir, but it was way more than the other two were willing to do.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

I hate UPS....They don't give a F--K, I always use purolator now! Even they suck........Lets try FEDEX[X(]
Old 04-06-2007, 07:58 PM
03Cobra05GT
1st Gear Member

I think no matter what company you go with, a lot of it has to do with whether you happen to have a good driver who does your area or not.

Back when I lived in NJ, the one UPS driver was cool and he knew that my house sat way back off the road, so if I wasn't home he would walk around back and put the package on my back deck where it wasn't seen. (I didn't mind this because I had no neighbors and it allowed me to not be home when the package came.) Eventually a newpart timer started coming around the area and 2 times had something dropped off at wrong adderss...and sometimes not left at all.

Then again, if they drop it at a wrong address and you call, then UPS as a company should make some type of ammends.

Quick Reply: UPS SUCKS!!