Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What's some weird stuff that has happened to you, because your stang?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
OxSMSxO
2nd Gear Member

Default What's some weird stuff that has happened to you, because your stang?

I am only 24, so this car is a lot nicer then most my peers drive. I was backing out of a parking lot and a guy stopped behind me and beckoned me to roll down my window. The kid, about my age, wanted to know if I wanted to buy a home theatre system. He said he saw my car and had to ask. Definately made me laugh. Not too weird, but definately out of the ordinary, but I want to hear your guys weird events!
Old 04-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Mustang3GT07
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What's some weird stuff that has happened to you, because your stang?

Me and my friend have both been stopped before and asked the samething lol. What kinda scam is this?
Old 04-09-2007, 09:42 PM
VerginaStang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What's some weird stuff that has happened to you, because your stang?

I am not even joking.... someone asked me the same thing on Friday. Are you guys from NYC too?
Old 04-09-2007, 10:03 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Picked up a hot chick(no disrespect to our lady members) just because of the GT once, felt strange initially, but we had a helluva time
Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 PM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

got pulled over in early december 04 and cop asked if he could take it for a quick drive. Thats the most out of the ordinary but I've taken advantage a few times(closer to a dozen and sometimes reallywishI got an auto)of the female attaction to the car, being a young single man can u blame me.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Vista_Blue_GT
2nd Gear Member

ha...like the second week i had my car my dad was driving it because he wanted to see what kind of power it had and we stopped at a gas station and a woman asked us if wanted to buy purfume and we said no, then she said well...can i just sit in your car...i thought it was hilarious
Old 04-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

I alsohad someone try to sell me a home theater system a couple of weeks ago here in chicago. I wonder if it is a scam? I don't need it so I said no. I had some punk *** kid come up to me in a bar and tell me to buy him a drink, I asked him why and he said he knows I have money cause he saw what kind of car I pulled up in. I politely told him to f*ck off.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:45 PM
classj
4th Gear Member

I had one guy at a lightask me "is that thing as much fun as it looks??"

Another say "sweet ride, but it needs an O/R pipe"
Old 04-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Grabber07Orange
2nd Gear Member

george w. bush called me while he was in crawford and asked if i wanted to stop by and give him a ride
Old 04-10-2007, 12:07 AM
VerginaStang
3rd Gear Member

A guy driving a trailblazer drove passed me while i was parked and stopped in the middle of the street and his girl poked her head out of the window and took a picture of my car with her cell phone .

I've gotten all sorts of thumbs up, and "nice car man"- i think its the area.... there arent THAT many of us S197's runnin around.

Quick Reply: What's some weird stuff that has happened to you, because your stang?