MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   P1sc-1 Procharger ??? For the Well Informed (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/292425-p1sc-1-procharger-for-the-well-informed.html)

BigStang07 05-20-2007 02:49 PM

P1sc-1 Procharger ??? For the Well Informed

What pulley size comes with the p1sc for the automatic and for the manual. I have a 4.25 pulley on my procharger. Does anyone else have different?

bobsmilie2000 05-20-2007 06:20 PM

RE: P1sc-1 Procharger ??? For the Well Informed

being that your probably purchased your supercharger, you should know where to find out. (but not to be a dick), yes everyone is going to have a different pulley. all depends on what your willing to put on the engine and what the engine can handle safely. please do a little searching before putting up a question that can easily be answered, the people around here aren't going to respond to these types of questions.

ANBAUTO 05-20-2007 08:50 PM

My ProCharger kit came with the 3.7 pulley on the charger. Its for a 5spd

AmericanMuscle4.6GT 05-20-2007 10:02 PM

careful; the procharger tends to walk belts if ur not careful with the smaller pulleys.

BigStang07 05-21-2007 01:14 AM

ORIGINAL: bobsmilie2000

being that your probably purchased your supercharger, you should know where to find out. (but not to be a dick), yes everyone is going to have a different pulley. all depends on what your willing to put on the engine and what the engine can handle safely. please do a little searching before putting up a question that can easily be answered, the people around here aren't going to respond to these types of questions.
if you read the question I asked, you would see that your reply is off the subject. I asked what comes stock with the p1sc.

bobsmilie2000 05-21-2007 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: BigStang07

ORIGINAL: bobsmilie2000

if you read the question I asked, you would see that your reply is off the subject. I asked what comes stock with the p1sc.
read the first sentence i wrote buddy.
you have it on your car... how could you not know? unless you have an upgraded pulley, then one that comes withit would be a 3.6 or 3.7

one of the questions you asked was "I have a 4.25 pulley on my procharger. Does anyone else have different?"

so if you would have went back and read what you originally asked, you wouldn't think im off topic my friend