Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

had 2 import kills this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Black Sunshine 07
2nd Gear Member

Default had 2 import kills this weekend

friday night had the lady friend w/ me and a new blue bmw gave us the ol' "ricer fly-by". i caught up w/ him and he was all smiles, he gunned it again so i dropped 3rd and started coming on him when i got into 4th good. it was a pretty quick car, but i was ready for him the next time and we went from about a 60 mph kick and i was pulling on him the whole time. it was pretty impressive though, i checked out the car online and it comes with 300 HP. we got off the same exit and he said "what's done to that thing, i always blister new GT's", so i told him i had it tuned and he replied "i can tell" and drove off...

then today a new wrx sti came up beside me so i geared down and took care of him pretty easily but once again, pretty impressive for a stock import. it's about 300 HP as well come to find out, due to the tubo and intercooler of course. he came back up and said that "man you're quick, have you had it tuned?" so the import boys are definately aware of how dangerous we get after a tune

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]america.... F*CK YEAH!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: had 2 import kills this weekend

Atta boy! I love smokin' BMW's....

Looks like the Black Brotherhood of Stangs was in full force this weekend... I, myself, ate up an '07 Porsche 911 Carrera....

So there ya have it! Killin the imports, as it should be, this is the good ole USA and it's our turf!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:40 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want a tune and c&l soooo bad.

Oh well, just gotta wait for the dough to come in

Nice victories. You make us all proud
Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 AM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Good work. Keep holding up the banner.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Speedyejl
2nd Gear Member

What type of BMW was it?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:12 AM
wozz
2nd Gear Member

Nice one on the kills. Love nothing more than to wipe the smile off BMW owners faces. Dull lifeless cars for people with money and no imagination. There also way to common here. Im from England. Which is why im in the process of buying and importing a Mustang. Im not a fan of European or Japanese cars. High end European cars are boring and japanese cars are totally soul less.

Things the Mustang just cant be acused of therefore it was my first and only choice of car when looking for something with some ok performance. Im really on here to find out all I can about the cars. Been lurking a while. But now trying to find out information on suspension, brake and engine mods as I plan on taking full advantage of the current exchange rate.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:31 AM
v8pilot
2nd Gear Member

with my current mods i can beat

m3`s with a few mods, 335`s stock. GTI`s with turbo swap tune full exhaust. S2k`s with gears. and my friend has an 06 carrera s. with full exhuast headers chip. he only beat me by 3 cars. and a camaro ss i took one too.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:33 AM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

import, wow
Old 06-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

So what sort of BMW is a "new blue bmw"? That is like saying you beat a Chevy. (a blue Chevy). Already asked, but what kind of BMW?

Did you take the STi from a stop? What year? I suspect you ran into someone who doesn't yet know how to drive thier car. I'm not taking anything away from you, but you should not be beating an STRi which is $8k more than what you have with just a tune...
Old 06-04-2007, 02:35 AM
dseid2
2nd Gear Member

Sounds like a new BMW 335, twin turbo 300 hp inline 6. An M3 would have a 333 hp naturally aspirated inline 6.

Quick Reply: had 2 import kills this weekend