Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

This is BS!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 08:11 AM
shooter23
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: This is BS!

all this time you've spent bitching at people who are giving you ideas..you could've already driven your *** the 2.5 hours and already been back...

for god's sake, you obviously dont wnat that blower too bad, and it sounds like your trying to talk yourself out of it...so really, it doesnt matter what we say, your not gonna get it done, your looking for every excuse not too...

Your right, it MAY run into problems, but if its an install problem, then make the SHOP pay for your tow!
However, its may NOT have problems and you'll be enjoying yourmuch better mustang, so decide and stop bitching.

Besides, even saying that, the tow isnt that bad...you gotta think about what the outcome is going to be worth...

So smarten up...you came on here ranting and raving about how your life sucks now cause you cant find a shop...so either toughen up and do it yourself, or stop bitching at people cause they say you should just drive it! "Stupid is as Stupid Does"?!?
Old 07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Or... You could just spend the 10 hours of time driving there and back and getting your rental car etc... not including the 5 hours you've spent on the forums asking... and install it yourself in 8 hours! Take the money from your car rental and installation fees and buy some new tools and just follow some instructions and your done. Get a temporary tune file mailed to you and then drive the thing to wherever you're getting it tuned at...

DONE!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:58 AM
sactown
4th Gear Member

You know what I think your right,I was just pissed that I have not been able to find anyone locally.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:52 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Believe it or not I may have found someone local for the install, they just moved (less than a month ago) into the shop in the back of sacramento mustang I am waiting on a price quote for the Saleen install! Sorry about the bitching!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:13 PM
shooter23
3rd Gear Member

Goodstuff...i'm glad that you've found a good outcome...let us know how it all goes!
Old 07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I will let you know what I found out, I left work early so I could drive over there and talk to them.