Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Brenspeeds Saleen packages

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Bulitt
2nd Gear Member

Default Brenspeeds Saleen packages

Well just got back from my trip to Brenspeed to have my saleen s/c installed and all i can say is [sm=yikesomg.gif]holy $hit this thing is a beast this is the first s/c car i have owned and man its a blast.Made the long drive at least to me right at 10 hours one way to have them install everything the s/c,sos piller pod ,gauges,raptor,and chrome valve covers the install was flawless Dave does the installs and really takes pride in his work and Brent,well we all know his customer service its tops in this business i mean the man goes out of his way to help and explain everything to you it really is unbelievable i have never experienced customer service like this.Lastnight was the first time i really got in it i had a modded WS6 TA pull up to me at a stoplight kept looking over and smiling so light turned green and of course i was all over the place in first and second but once i started to hook up in second and hit third i went by him like he was sitting still it was sweet.Anyway back to Brenspeed they had the install done in one day well a little over one day cause i added all that extra stuff at the last minute slapped it on the dyno got her tuned and put down 439.88 rwhp and 410.77 rwt at just under 8 lbs. of boost then having the confidence in them like i always have i got in my car and started home and just as i figured not a single problem the car drove like stock till it was time to step on the peddle then i felt like it was time to call air traffic control Hats off to Brenspeed they made my trip worth every second if you looking to get a s/c then do yourself a favor and look them up i swear you wont regret it . THANKS AGAIN TO THE STAFF AT BRENSPEED 4 MAKING MY PURCHASE VERY ENJOYABLE. [sm=thanx.gif]
Old 07-21-2007, 11:45 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Default RE: Brenspeeds Saleen packages

How much it cost you out the door, I only ask because a Saleen would probably be the SC of my choice and Brenspeed is 2 hours away from me. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2007, 11:49 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Brenspeed is 11 hours away from me but its going to be a fun experince to drive over there stock and drive back blown. Is there a brek in period with s/cers.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Completely agree with you guys. I didn't go the Saleen route but drove 10hrs one way to have his Paxton set-up installed and it was well worth the trip. Dave worked his magic with the install in one day and Brent worked his dyno magic the next day.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:21 PM
sactown
4th Gear Member

I order my Saleen SC Thursday, just waiting for it to arrive! Congrats!

[IMG]local://upfiles/73415/E23344DEBB0B47E4B47C2E2BE1307BC5.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-21-2007, 12:24 PM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, they unhook it from the dyno and you take it out in front of his shop and mash the throttle and hold on for dear life. heh, heh. Ask Brent about his pass in my car in front of his shop or better yet ask his wife, I believe her comment was that man has ***** of steel, it was a thing of beauty.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:27 PM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

Howarmat, the pricing is on his site now, just pick ur poison. They've got a package for just about anyone. Be sure and tell him the St.Louis boys are burning the tires off of their cars.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:31 PM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

Heavyg72, their service and workmanship is hands down the best in the business.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
phatphil
3rd Gear Member

You're going to be completely blown away, heh,heh. The driveablility won't change one bit until you hit that throttle.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Bulitt
2nd Gear Member

POWER [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=yikesomg.gif]I AM HAVING A BLAST WITH MY NEW FOUND POWER

Quick Reply: Brenspeeds Saleen packages