Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New GT for the girlfriend...LOL

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:34 PM
07BOSSGT_S197
2nd Gear Member

Default New GT for the girlfriend...LOL

So in light of my KB going on my 07 GT...this is before the wreck...my girlfriend is a rabid mustang enthusiast...she's joining this site btw. She istaking delivery of an 06 Black GT/MT tomorrow afternoon. She actually handled my mustang really well for never driving a car with any kind of serious power behind it. So I recommended her to take offensive driving courses with me next week. Yeah, I'll be driving HER mustang since mine is FUBAR at the moment. But I'm sure that Fordfanboy, Moosestang and Hammeron will have some good recommendations for her since I'm sending her directly to them. Yeah, I told her not to listen to me! LOL

Not to steal her thunder but I'm sure she'll be bragging up a storm here in the next few days.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:50 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New GT for the girlfriend...LOL

I somehow think that even with your KB, her car will get more attention than yours.. Could be who's behind the wheel.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:50 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

let's get a big bore KB on her new
stang, as soon as possible

black gt w/manual tranny...sounds nice
Old 10-02-2007, 09:58 PM
07BOSSGT_S197
2nd Gear Member

First thing she's doing is driving it to a custom shop for some airbrushing. She's a breast cancer survivor, so she wants the little pink ribbons to replace the "GT" symbol and pink Reverse "C" stripes "hockey sticks" (sorta like mine). and the little pink ribbon decklid emblem.
She loves the Whipple on mustangs. And the only reason she didn't take it today was because she's having the Ford Racing package put in it. (exhaust, front fascia, GT500 rack/steering, and FRPP 3.55 gears w/a Ford Racing tune...obviously).
Once she's done with it, I'll get her to post some pics of it.
Her idol is Ashley Force so, I'm sure she'll have me beat in the driving arena...
Old 10-02-2007, 11:07 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

cool, let's see some pics when
it gets finished

Old 10-03-2007, 12:36 AM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

07BOSSGT_S197, how did you wreck your stang? BTW, the breast cancer idea is really neat...my mom is a survivor as well as both my aunts and grandma...good for her!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:39 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

You sound like one lucky guy! If my girl was half as into stangs (and Ashley Force...I love her) I would be happy and she would be perfect all around. Long live the Whipple!
ORIGINAL: 07BOSSGT_S197

First thing she's doing is driving it to a custom shop for some airbrushing. She's a breast cancer survivor, so she wants the little pink ribbons to replace the "GT" symbol and pink Reverse "C" stripes "hockey sticks" (sorta like mine). and the little pink ribbon decklid emblem.
She loves the Whipple on mustangs. And the only reason she didn't take it today was because she's having the Ford Racing package put in it. (exhaust, front fascia, GT500 rack/steering, and FRPP 3.55 gears w/a Ford Racing tune...obviously).
Once she's done with it, I'll get her to post some pics of it.
Her idol is Ashley Force so, I'm sure she'll have me beat in the driving arena...
Old 10-03-2007, 07:45 AM
pegasusphototx
2nd Gear Member

Instead of painting pink ribbons in place of the GT emblems, she should just replace the emblems with the ones off the Warriors in Pink mustang.

-danny
Old 10-03-2007, 10:01 PM
07BOSSGT_S197
2nd Gear Member

long drawn out story man...to make it short...I hit some standing water while I was accelerating that I didn't see...when I did it was too late. The *** end swung out from under me, fishtailed all over the place and ended up 180 degrees the wrong way. Jumped a curb...if you want to call it that. busted up the whole rear end. The car ended up landing on the busted rear driver side wheel.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 PM
07BOSSGT_S197
2nd Gear Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: pegasusphototx

Instead of painting pink ribbons in place of the GT emblems, she should just replace the emblems with the ones off the Warriors in Pink mustang.

-danny

[/quote

Hey danny, thats the exact emblem she's having put on as we speak.