Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

looking for a group buy.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 PM
TDC71
1st Gear Member

Default RE: looking for a group buy.

Man must be nice to have pops write a check for your hotrod. I had to wait til i was 36 to get mine. But if your a good kid no trouble n do good in school more power to you. If your just a spoiled rich kid then I'm a little irritated but thats my problem.[:@]
Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Texotic

well a) i didn't buy my car, my dad did and b) no, he wrote a check for it just like the other 3 vehicles we have.
Well most people here weren't born with a silver spoon so sometimes we have to go in debt to buy things.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bmr4life

well a) i didn't buy my car, my dad did and b) no, he wrote a check for it just like the other 3 vehicles we have.
Well most people here weren't born with a silver spoon so sometimes we have to go in debt to buy things.
for real....
If some one Gave me my car I would put my fire onsuit before bragging about it
Old 10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
ShadyNinja
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TDC71

Man must be nice to have pops write a check for your hotrod. I had to wait til i was 36 to get mine. But if your a good kid no trouble n do good in school more power to you. If your just a spoiled rich kid then I'm a little irritated but thats my problem.[:@]
+1
Old 10-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Texotic
5th Gear Member

ok, my bad, i should have never brought it up. i'm sorry if i offended anybody. i can understand going into debt to buy a car. my point was i didn't see why, if you were already in debt on the car, you would go into even more debt on a supercharger.

and yes, i realize i'm a very lucky kid. i was not trying to brag, you asked. oh, and trust me, i wasn't born with a silver spoon. most of my life was just like any other average middle-class kid.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

ok, my bad, i should have never brought it up. i'm sorry if i offended anybody. i can understand going into debt to buy a car. my point was i didn't see why, if you were already in debt on the car, you would go into even more debt on a supercharger.

and yes, i realize i'm a very lucky kid. i was not trying to brag, you asked. oh, and trust me, i wasn't born with a silver spoon. most of my life was just like any other average middle-class kid.
Don't make assumptions on how their credit card works. Just because you go in debt using one doesn't mean you will be raped by interest. I have had several credit cards in the past which have offer 0% interest for one year. I have on right now actually. All you have to do is keep up the minimum payment. What I do is divide up what I owe by 11 and pay that amount each month. That way I'm sure to have it all paid off before the interest sky rockets.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Texotic
5th Gear Member

then that's my mistake. i didn't realize there were credit cards like that. my parents got into deep **** with credit cards and finally got out of debt a few years ago so they've basically just told me and my siblings not to ever get a credit card to begin with. so yeah, i didn't realize there were credit cards like that, i thought all of them applied interest monthly.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:02 PM
torque240
1st Gear Member

you don't know much about credit cards, yet you give advice. just be careful next time you mock someones financial dicisions. I had a rich roomate at school give mecrap about buying my mustang because I was going to have a loan. He pissed me off so much. Anyway, I am definately up for either a saleen or whipple next spring, I will be hoarding away my drill pay till then so let me know.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:00 PM
acdc163
2nd Gear Member

I'm in for group buy
Old 10-26-2007, 10:16 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Give Texotic a break guys, calm down

Quick Reply: looking for a group buy.