Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Brenspeed (updated)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 02:09 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Default Brenspeed (updated)

I am about to call Brenspeed to see how much I can negotiate with them on their Saleen S/C packages...can someone recommend a name for me to talk to that would handle this best? Thanks guys
Old 11-13-2007, 02:09 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Brenspeed

Brent
Old 11-13-2007, 02:13 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Thanks..Ill keep yall posted
Old 11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06Saleen3V

I am about to call Brenspeed to see how much I can negotiate with them on their Saleen S/C packages...can someone recommend a name for me to talk to that would handle this best? Thanks guys
Damn going for the S/C....Jealous.....lol Good luck with it.....Are you planing on doing the install yourself or thru a shop?
Old 11-13-2007, 02:24 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

Damn going for the S/C....Jealous.....lol Good luck with it.....Are you planing on doing the install yourself or thru a shop?
Definitely myself...how could you pass up on that much fun? Plus I am young, and you gotta do stuff yourself when you're able to
Old 11-13-2007, 02:27 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: simplexdesign

Definitely myself...how could you pass up on that much fun? Plus I am young, and you gotta do stuff yourself when you're able to

Very True....Well good Luck and Congrats....Make sure you take plenty pics of theprocess
Old 11-13-2007, 02:28 PM
MuchToLearn
2nd Gear Member

I'd be so afraid to mess something up installing it myself! When you get it all installed, I'd love to hear how you like it.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:29 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Depending on how low Brenspeed will go determines when I will get it...I am hoping February at the latest
Old 11-13-2007, 02:36 PM
MuchToLearn
2nd Gear Member

I want to throw a blower on my car right now! I want so many things done to it right now...but I havn't even had the car half a year...seems like I would be jumping the gun by getting interior upgrades already, especially a blower. The bad part about me saving money for years and years for this car is that whenever I add more money to my bank...The more I just want to spend it on the car[&o] . I feel like such a kid.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:38 PM
simplexdesign
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MuchToLearn

I want to throw a blower on my car right now! I want so many things done to it right now...but I havn't even had the car half a year...seems like I would be jumping the gun by getting interior upgrades already, especially a blower. The bad part about me saving money for years and years for this car is that whenever I add more money to my bank...The more I just want to spend it on the car[&o] . I feel like such a kid.

Dont worry man you just descried 98% of us on here lol

Quick Reply: Brenspeed (updated)