Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Another Bullitt OBSERVATION

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 04:44 AM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

Default Another Bullitt OBSERVATION

I was checking out the engine area AGAIN! The hood is much lighter and the lip is slightly smaller than the 06-07 GT'S I had, it is harder to close because it is so light, also does anyone know what the tubes and little box all made of the same rubber are that are attached to the bottom on my airtube just infront of the upper rad hose??
Old 01-17-2008, 05:04 AM
300GT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Another Bullitt OBSERVATION

got pics of the tubes and little box in question?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:44 AM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 300GT

got pics of the tubes and little box in question?
Will try to get pics soon!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:49 AM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

Please do
Old 01-17-2008, 08:41 AM
RedGTyl
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2cokeman

I was checking out the engine area AGAIN! The hood is much lighter and the lip is slightly smaller than the 06-07 GT'S I had, it is harder to close because it is so light, also does anyone know what the tubes and little box all made of the same rubber are that are attached to the bottom on my airtube just infront of the upper rad hose??
Congrats on getting the bullitt! how do you like it? from what i've read, its quite a well rounded machine. [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 01-17-2008, 04:39 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RedGTyl

Congrats on getting the bullitt! how do you like it? from what i've read, its quite a well rounded machine. [sm=icon_rock.gif]
I have only driven it home from the dealer, it still has only 26 kilometers on it, but from that short drive it is a completely different beast from the 07 GT, all positive!!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:02 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Please don't be like the new edge bullitt owners and think you got a street monster or "better" car because your GT came with "bullitt" badges. I'm sure it's nice but you have overloaded the s197 boards with bullitt posts
Old 01-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: blueherd02gt

Please don't be like the new edge bullitt owners and think you got a street monster or "better" car because your GT came with "bullitt" badges. I'm sure it's nice but you have overloaded the s197 boards with bullitt posts
Since there's no designated Bullit Forum he's simply making sure each question gets addressed vs overlooked. By continuing to post in a thread that already has a response and of a different subject matter (though the titles are similar). Don't know about you but after a few days, if the OP's question/concern has been handled, I skip going back into that thread.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:10 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

THEN DON'T READ EM!![sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]
Old 01-17-2008, 05:10 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

But I at you [&o]

THEN DON'T READ EM!![sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]

Quick Reply: Another Bullitt OBSERVATION