Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Attention 4.6 MFers!

Old 02-08-2008, 10:22 AM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

Default Attention 4.6 MFers!

As the S197 section continues to grow, we have seen an influx of new members. While growth is a positive thing, it can have a negative impact as well. Lately, we have been conversing via PM's with regular members who are concerned about our section. So we wanted to offer up the following suggestions for all MF members:
[ul][*]AllS197 sections are for technical threads that are relevant to S197 Mustangs. If you want to write about off-topic stuff, it should be posted in Off-Topic. If you want to plan a regional meet, it should be posted in one of the Regional Sections. If you want to sell a S197 part, then it should be posted in one of the Classifieds Sections. You get the idea.[*]We have received complaints about threads being made in the 4.0L and 4.6L sections that should have been placed in their appropriate sub-forum (drivetrain, handling, appearance). That is why the staff is moving threads and leaving "MOVED" tracer threads. If you are making a new thread, please take to time to consider if it is being posted in the proper section. If we move one of your threads, please do not be offended - we want all members to find relevant threads in the appropriate section.[*]Bashing of different engine/platform/era Mustangs will not be tolerated - especially in the S197 Tech sections. If you want to spout off, then you should do that in Off-Topic.[*]Signature sizes have gotten out of hand. The maximum photo size is 500 x 250. You can right-click your mouse on your picture to see what size it is. If yours is too large, then please resize it.[/ul]
Thank you for contributing to Mustang Forums!!! Our members are what makes this place a great resource for the Mustang enthusiast.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Attention 4.6 MFers!

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

As the S197 section continues to grow, we have seen an influx of new members. While growth is a positive thing, it can have a negative impact as well. Lately, we have been conversing via PM's with regular members who are concerned about our section. So we wanted to offer up the following suggestions for all MF members:
[ul][*]AllS197 sections are for technical threads that are relevant to S197 Mustangs. If you want to write about off-topic stuff, it should be posted in Off-Topic. If you want to plan a regional meet, it should be posted in one of the Regional Sections. If you want to sell a S197 part, then it should be posted in one of the Classifieds Sections. You get the idea.[*]We have received complaints about threads being made in the 4.0L and 4.6L sections that should have been placed in their appropriate sub-forum (drivetrain, handling, appearance). That is why the staff is moving threads and leaving "MOVED" tracer threads. If you are making a new thread, please take to time to consider if it is being posted in the proper section. If we move one of your threads, please do not be offended - we want all members to find relevant threads in the appropriate section.[*]Bashing of different engine/platform/era Mustangs will not be tolerated - especially in the S197 Tech sections. If you want to spout off, then you should do that in Off-Topic.[*]Signature sizes have gotten out of hand. The maximum photo size is 500 x 250. You can right-click your mouse on your picture to see what size it is. If yours is too large, then please resize it.[/ul]

Thank you for contributing to Mustang Forums!!! Our members are what makes this place a great resource for the Mustang enthusiast.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif] Your's is 800x600.. Nice job..
Old 02-08-2008, 11:02 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Well said Bobby!

I'd like to add that if anyone sees a problem developing on the forum, please contact a member of the MF Staff.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:23 PM
modaddict
4th Gear Member

I will report that I have a problem spending too much money on this car![8D]
Old 02-08-2008, 12:25 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Perfect so no more tracers for threads not in the right sections! (they never seemed to drive the point home anyway!)
Old 02-08-2008, 01:41 PM
motoxdirtrider84
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] Your's is 800x600.. Nice job..

lol

EDIT: I fixed your quote - 28HopUp
Old 02-09-2008, 01:32 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Nice Cervinis Stang motoxdirtrider84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:54 AM
josephspann
1st Gear Member

just curious... how much was the full cervini's kit if you dont mind me asking
Old 10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
cmrd6303

I will report that I have a problem spending too much money on this car![8D]

lmao
Old 02-15-2010, 03:33 PM
sSsmokin!!

S197 BABY