Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Another Exhaust Topic

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:37 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Another Exhaust Topic

ORIGINAL: mynameismike65

MAC!!!!! Drone isn't that annoying.........drone puts hair on your chest (I have no idea what thats supposed to mean so dont ask)
lol you have a stock mid pipe still I assume by ya sig so you have no idea what drone means yet my friend,lol just the mufflers is a walk in the park. he drone carried into the 3rd floor of my condo and shook my neighbors on the couch next door.[8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 09:55 PM
mynameismike65
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TOMBSTANG

MAC!!!!! Drone isn't that annoying.........drone puts hair on your chest (I have no idea what thats supposed to mean so dont ask)
lol you have a stock mid pipe still I assume by ya sig so you have no idea what drone means yet my friend,lol just the mufflers is a walk in the park. he drone carried into the 3rd floor of my condo and shook my neighbors on the couch next door.[8D]
Oh man I can only imagine how those droned w/ the O/R H.....I heard them with the O/R X and it does sound sick! I just couldn't handle the deceleration popping. I may go with the O/R prochamber or keep it stock w/ the macsand try some cutouts
Old 03-07-2008, 10:30 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TOMBSTANG

Oh man I can only imagine how those droned w/ the O/R H.....I heard them with the O/R X and it does sound sick! I just couldn't handle the deceleration popping. I may go with the O/R prochamber or keep it stock w/ the macsand try some cutouts
when I sold my h pipe I put my stockh back in and I was like man it is so hush hush but my buddy still said they were pretty loud but after using a o/r pipe nothing will seem loud to you again

ya I agree they are absoulty sick with the x and the popping during decelration isnt that bad after they warm up nicely. at first I was like oh **** did I make a mistake but after I have been driving with this set up for awhile now wouldnt change nada.

ya the drone was insaine with the h pipe, I aint BS either when I say it shook my condo, my garage is under neath me and my bed room is on the 3rd floor and my keys and change and stuff on my glass desk basically vibrated right off. I push my car out of the garage early mornings and latelate at night so I dont wake everybody with in 3 doors down of me.wich I didnt care and isnt the reason why I switched just went with the x cause I wanted the ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE SOUND . Dont let the deceleration turn you off and if you cant handle a few pops get some high flow cats and you should be good to go.