Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo or Supercharger & witch brand?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

Default RE: TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER & WITCH BRAND

ORIGINAL: mustard05

we are talking about at wot, not necessarily under f/o applications. why do you ask , in responce to the timing question
Well now I have to get a custom tune.

At WOT doing some data logging the other day my timing was @ 10. How terrible.

Heading to the gym I'll check later for a response.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Simon1

ORIGINAL: Androdz2

ORIGINAL: sactown

Dear Assrod,
First who the hell are you, to make comments to me? If you removed your head from your A$$ long enough to catch your breath, and do a little research, you would understand what I am saying. I personally have alot of respect for people on this site including Moose, we may have our disagreements and sometimes he does take them personally, but to me it is just like hanging out with your buds and drinking a beer. But you on the other hand are a complete A$$.
Im a complete a$$ because I dont talk thru my a$$ and say that I have the holy grail of saleen kits? Great whatever rocks your boats. Congrats again on your holy grail do you have a turbonator on your intake? I am trying to see why your kit is so much better than all the other kits tuned by the most reputable tuners TUNNING S197 MUSTANGS.

Andrew
Isn't the Saleen blower mounted inversly or upside down, and the Whipple is the standard way? Could this be a reason for one of the differences in power pruductions at different PSI's?
The power productions I have seen the thread I posted goes somewhat in part with the whipple #'s it is just this guy that has the holy grail of whipple kits. 1 psi is 1psi no matter how you want to put it and it is only obvious a higher displacement will put less stress on the engine to move the blower to compress the air.

Andrew
Old 04-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustard05

are you going to respond to me, and for the record ive already told you u seem inteligent and im from st thomas right by you.
My bad I didn't see that so many postings in the last 30 mins. 1st of all remember that tq is primarily affected by volumetric efficiency of an engine. The torque can then be played with by ignition timing but primarily what yields the highest gains is cam timming. Obviously always when the a/f is already setted in.

Andrew
Old 04-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sactown

And after your post I am waiting for you to post DATA that the fastest street cars are from PR.
Easily fastest Street STI in the world, Fastest EVO 8 in the world, Fastest evo 9/10 in the world fastest stock turbo evos in the world. FAstest stock suspension mustang in the world, fastest mistubishi lancer in the world. FAstest Rotative cars int he world, fastest rsx-s in the world, fastest honda accord in the world, fastest 300zx twin turbo There are others let me get the facts and ill post them all for you.

Andrew
Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Androdz2
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

Fat lot of good your school-of-horse****-degree is doing you now, you've obviously mistaken me for someone else. Don't bother responding to this, you're going on the ignore list along with orangecrush.

Buh-bye.
LOL thats very cute, bro you just got schooled my bad. Personal attacks are just hilarious thats what common people resort to when they have nothing else to apport to a disscussion. Research, Read, Train, Get Experience then try again thanks!

Andrew
Old 04-27-2008, 09:57 PM
mustard05
2nd Gear Member

another reason on twin screw apps you sometimes see torqe and hp munbers close to the same number, and in my case was timing. you should know that timing also ties into numbers gained on dynos. in other words lower the timing you loose hp but torqe wont be affected as much. i made over 5 but backed down the timing from 19 to 17 to keep it around 480. with a 11.5 a/f
Old 04-27-2008, 09:58 PM
sawyer
3rd Gear Member

blah blah blah, I can **** father than you, whoever spends the most WILL go the fastest, and my dad can beat up your dad...blah blah blah

Now go get a freaking beer and chill!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:59 PM
mustard05
2nd Gear Member

just so we all know. im not arguing this time, im having a conversation
Old 04-27-2008, 10:03 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

end thread