Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

my personal apology to moosestang

Old 04-28-2008, 02:28 AM
tached_out
1st Gear Member

Default RE: my personal apology to moosestang

hey sac i didnt get the chance but I just want to clear some things up and take your challenge. I have a Procharged Mustang and I will race you. I live in Fresno but just a friendly beat and gentlemens stakes. If I win you just pay for all the expenses such as gas and track fee for me and buy me a beer. If I loose I will give you that calculated amount.

I have seen JDM make 500rwhp with a Saleen Blower they are great blowers but I would not say they are the best lol. KB probably has a slight step over both being a little bit larger. I have seen both blowers make roughly 500rwhp at 10psi. It has to do with the tuning not the S/C. I have seen a 8psi Whipple make 475rwhp which is only 1.5psi more then you.

I cant believe no one said any thing about Procharger in this come on guys all you T/S guys are suppose to gang up on us Centrifugal guys not fight each other.

But on a serious note by your claims of what you just said you pretty much just slapped every GREAT tuner in the US in the face. Calling them all liars. Also before you challenge any one to a race telling people you hit your rev limiter down the track is not a good thing to say unless your trying to hustle people, but I am down to represent my brothers of Procharger any day
Old 04-28-2008, 04:22 AM
ebr
3rd Gear Member

Welcome Tached out talked to you on the other forums EBR = 05stroker as well. Oh as for the Procharger see post 15.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:49 AM
tached_out
1st Gear Member

yeah this will make my last 30 days in Iraq go by faster hahaha.

People dont relize that Prochargers make the "MOST" power of all superchargers lol

That was a joke every one knows a Saleen will make more power then a Procharger F1 any day 435rwhp at 6.5psi who can compete with that
Old 04-28-2008, 07:44 AM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Sure I can do that either Sunday May 4th, or Wednesday May 7th. I was not insulting tuners with what I said, if youread what I posted to moose you will see where I said that baiscally any SC @ 10psi with a custom tune is going to make more rwhp than I am at 6.5psi (or I said something similiar I didn't look at the thread).
Old 04-28-2008, 07:47 AM
sactown
4th Gear Member

Read below tached_out

ORIGINAL: sactown

ORIGINAL: moosestang

ORIGINAL: hotairgypsy

Be strong Moosestang!!! Don't give in easy...make em buy some beer!!!
You know I still like beer, but I kinda lost the taste for it after 4 years in the Navy. I used to drink beer for lunch.

Mustard, there's no need for an appology. You only called me a tool and an idiot. I did say you were full of yourself so that seems about even.

As for the track. I heard a rumour on gto forums that they are starting to check helmets and motorcycle helmets are no longer acceptable. If that's true then i'll only be going to watch on Wed. nights.

Waiting for Sactown to appologize for thinking he has more power than me.
Moose,
I am not going to appologize, I don't think I have anything to appologize for, I never insulted you personally. What I will do is clarify what I am saying. The stock 10psi FRPP whipple kit makes 500hp to the crank, if you subtrack the 10% hp lose (and that is being a little generous) to the rear tires for manual transmissions that puts you at 450rwhp, that is only 12 more rwhp than I am making at 6.5psi, this of course is assuming the person with the whipple is running a canned tune, which you have said you are. The Saleen SC kit with the 475hp upgrade which Ihaveis onlymaking 6.5psi of boost to make 25 less crank HP than the whipple kit at 10psi. If you subtract the 47.5 hp to the tire that puts you at 427.5 to the rear tires, which if you do the math that means that the extra 3.5psi of boost you are getting from your whipple is only netting you 22.5rwhp, which to me seems low, IMO that extra 3.5psi should be netting you a substantilly higher rwhp number than what you are making as compared to the Saleen SC at a lower boost. This is assuming both are using a canned tune, which I am not and you are. I never said that someone running a whipple, KB, or anything else with a custom tune @ 10psi would not be making more HP than someone running a Saleen SC at 6.5psi, that would be silley.
Steve
Old 04-28-2008, 08:42 AM
sevenleaf
3rd Gear Member

There needs tobe a track night we all can go to,to get it out of the way. I'm still waiting on a few parts but everything should be good to run in a week or two.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: sactown
ORIGINAL: mustard05
hey, i made my peace with moose,not in a gay way, hes just mad my package is better than his
yes with that said, you still like guys to look at your package.

(couldn't resist)

Moose still has not reply to what I said, what is up with that? I guess the truth for some causes to much pain.
I think the gayness factor is the direct result of all this "my supercharged e-***** is bigger than yours" fighting.

Isn't this a "TECH FORUM"??? This thread sure isn't...

[sm=lockeddance.gif]