Tune that changes A/T down shift sensitivity - Page 3 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005-2014 Mustangs > GT S197 General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Tune that changes A/T down shift sensitivity

Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Tune that changes A/T down shift sensitivity

Old 10-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Derf00
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by paulsoo217 View Post
$700!!! for the Level 10 programmer!!??!?!?!
cheaper than a tranny swap if it fits the bill
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 PM
JimsGT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SirKnightTG View Post
Same situation for me as JimsGT. Auto is all they had left at the time! At least in the colors that I wanted. Since I had about 42K miles at the time I was looking to trade (I have like 1 or 2 K more now) the value was very hurt by that. Plus all the 08's I was looking at (which had the deals) were all 30K+ with options I didn't want. So I would have taken about a 10K loss. But, I was also only interested in the premium model like I have now. So that didn't help.

I want a stick, but I sure as heck won't take a loss like that! I can swap for a couple K which sounds a lot better.

It's amazing they sold an 09 for that low. I'm guessing it is NOT a premium and has no extra options?
Yeah, its a reality, I'm sticking w/ my auto!!! BTW the consolation is that Jim at JDM engineering made me a real kick *** custom dyno tune. My auto feels like an old school C6 w/ a shift kit..Put 'er in Drive...clunk! Slam the pedal and your neck snaps between gears with a nice tire chirp! Yeaaahhhh!!!