Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

STEEDA PULLEYS

Old 06-01-2005, 06:04 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Default RE: STEEDA PULLEYS

Yes no problem I can hook you up with a C&L and the same tune that I am running. I am running premium fuel. I can also pull some power out so you can run 87 octane on a 2nd program if you want. Give me a call if you want to discuss 574.834.7455
Old 06-01-2005, 07:53 PM
LimeStang05
2nd Gear Member

Brent,
I left a message, call back when you can....Bryan
Old 06-02-2005, 02:26 AM
kssoliva

i have the shaker 1000 if install the pulleys will i have a charging problem? will my lights dimm if i start bumpin.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:34 AM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Brian I will call you back today.

As for charging I have not talked to any customers that had problems. You only change the crank and waterpump anyways, the alternator pulley does not come off.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:40 PM
OhFive GT

Brent,

Question for you on the intake. I got the Steeda intake but I love the sleeve or tubing you have on your C & L kit... do you guys make that sleeve available alone?? If so, what would the cost be for that? I like the results of the Steeda intake but just hate that I have the stock sleeve on it.

I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Alfred
Old 08-02-2005, 06:51 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

The inlet pipe alone is around $169 shipped. Let me know if you would like one 574.834.7455

THANKS

Old 08-04-2005, 01:41 AM
MACHINE
1st Gear Member

welll..it looks like I'll be buying my C/L and XCal from Brenspeed....I havent heard a singel complaint abour your product, Brent.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:55 AM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

do you need a tune after installing the UD pulleys. I've been searching the forum but no one has mentioned modifying their tune after a UD change.

I have mine in the garage and I'm planning on installing them this weekend If I can get some time. My wife's been complaining I spend more time with the car then I do with her lately and she's feeling a bit neglected.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:44 PM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Your tune should be fine when adding the pulleys. It is an easy install. Be sure you have a puller handy for the crank pulley. You need one that grips on the outside and they are not expensive. You should also be able to do this without getting your garge floor messy. When you take your fan out just lay the over flow container off to one side. You shouldnt have to drain it. Be sure to use the supplied installation bolt only to start the pulley onto the crank. Once you have it on a little ways use the stock length bolt to torque it down.

In my opinion pulleys are a good investment and are one of the first mods (after our tune and CAI) that we put on customers cars.

Old 08-05-2005, 01:54 PM
bahbahblacksheep
2nd Gear Member

Hey Brent, how do the pulleys affect the operation of the car...like the A/C, shaker stereo, headlamps, battery etc.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STEEDA PULLEYS