Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Pics/Vids As Requested-Pypes Mid Muffler/ Catted Prochamber

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:45 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMichael
everyone has their own opinion... by the way not once did i say mine were nicer.. i said "I LIKE MY TIPS BETTER" so there's no reason for your comment.. and my tips weren't cheap, i could have gone to pep boys and got $20 tips, but these were $80 each.. sorry if i don't feel like spending 300-800 bucks on a setup that i don't like as much as what i have.. didn't know that i had to please you and the one other guy that agreed that they looked cheap.. and they really don't stick out that far, its just the angle.. if you want, i can throw these away and you can send me the money to get the tips that you like =) thanks
What's an $800 exhaust to a guy rolling on 20 inch chrome saleens?
Old 10-31-2008, 06:47 PM
SONICBOOST3
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by EMichael
everyone has their own opinion... by the way not once did i say mine were nicer.. i said "I LIKE MY TIPS BETTER" so there's no reason for your comment.. and my tips weren't cheap, i could have gone to pep boys and got $20 tips, but these were $80 each.. sorry if i don't feel like spending 300-800 bucks on a setup that i don't like as much as what i have.. didn't know that i had to please you and the one other guy that agreed that they looked cheap.. and they really don't stick out that far, its just the angle.. if you want, i can throw these away and you can send me the money to get the tips that you like =) thanks
You came off sounding A little " my tips are better than yours and mine were cheaper too" when you said this.."i like my tips better! haha and mine was cheaper too =P it cost me less for all parts and install than the cost of the loudmouths". You kinda had it comming...Don't get your panties all in a bunch if someone disagrees with you when your broadcasting you got your tips for cheaper and you think they look better..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:50 PM
SONICBOOST3
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by moosestang
Decel rumble pawns all! Can you imagine that there are people that don't downshift? INCONCEIVABLE!
When comming to a stop I noticed I have been downshifting through all the gears lately..lol
Old 10-31-2008, 07:20 PM
EMichael
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SONICBOOST3
You came off sounding A little " my tips are better than yours and mine were cheaper too" when you said this.."i like my tips better! haha and mine was cheaper too =P it cost me less for all parts and install than the cost of the loudmouths". You kinda had it comming...Don't get your panties all in a bunch if someone disagrees with you when your broadcasting you got your tips for cheaper and you think they look better..
well i didn't mean it like that, i complemented you on yours and then you mentioned the loudmouths which i considered, but then i figured i'd go over and get a custom one for less money that would be the exact same thing.. sorry if i wanted to save a little money, i mean i am just a college student thats gonna be hit up with tons of loans once i graduate.. and i was just a little giddy cuz i got a new exhaust mod that i loved that wasn't too expensive cuz i bought it with my money where my dad got me the wheels.. and i'm not the one gettin my panties in a bunch i was just correcting him cuz he obviously didn't read what i said.. i didn't care he disagreed with me, i said everyone has their own opinion and i like my tips and my exhaust.. he's entitled to his own opinion and can say something like, IMO i don't like your tips as much, he can't correct my opinion.. its my car, my money, i can do what i want with it..
Old 10-31-2008, 10:37 PM
SONICBOOST3
2nd Gear Member

I'm glad you like your tips