MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   you know you have an addiction when... (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/493921-you-know-you-have-an-addiction-when.html)

Hufenstang 10-30-2008 01:00 AM

you know you have an addiction when...

you can no longer remember all of the mods you have put on your car :(

MadCowRacer 10-30-2008 09:21 AM

That's why I keep a folder in my garage. Actually it's an expandable file and it's full. I need another one.

Simon1 10-30-2008 12:11 PM

I'm right there with you guys. I keep all my expenses for the car in another file for insurance purposes.

I've been through every nook and cranny of this car and can wire things or get to things so fast it's amazing. It took me just alittle over in hour yesterday to put in an MSD 2 step rev limiter which included the removal and reinstall of my driver seat.

"Hi, my name is Simon and I'm a modaddict."

I know Chevykiller already has that name but it rings true for several of us.

Texotic 10-30-2008 01:22 PM

i wish i had that problem...

TPony 10-30-2008 02:05 PM

...when it has been more than two weeks and you are getting brown truck withdrawls... :)

Hufenstang 10-30-2008 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by TPony (Post 5601283)
...when it has been more than two weeks and you are getting brown truck withdrawls... :)

isnt that the truth?? i actually know my UPS man by first name basis now.

hotairgypsy 10-30-2008 02:21 PM

...your an addict when i have to make a decision of new slicks or a couple new toilets for the house and you decide you can live with holding down the flush handle for 30 sec!!!!!!

Hufenstang 10-30-2008 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by hotairgypsy (Post 5601343)
...your an addict when i have to make a decision of new slicks or a couple new toilets for the house and you decide you can live with holding down the flush handle for 30 sec!!!!!!

oh man that made me laugh, thats a good one

CutterWolf 10-30-2008 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Hufenstang (Post 5601288)
isnt that the truth?? i actually know my UPS man by first name basis now.

LOL! You think that is bad, not only does my UPS man know me by my first name, he has my phone number in his personal cell phone, and delivers my box's to work address automatically even though its address else where because he knows its easyer for me to pick them up there. Oh...almost forgot, "you know your have an addiction when" Everyone in your Mustang Club comes over to check out your ride to see if the mod's they would like to do look good or not LOL!

Big Top Gt 10-30-2008 04:36 PM

I once sat down to try to figure out what kind of money I had in my 98 Turbo Cobra.

The car's not even CLOSE to done, but with a built motor, ported heads, lots of powdercoating, a Griggs GR40 suspension, built T56, fully built rear, and everything else you can think of, I got sad as I got closer to 40k...

Yuck...