Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mishimoto Anyone ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Vcoat
3rd Gear Member

Default Mishimoto Anyone ?

I just ordered this radiator and hose kit.... wondering if anyone is running this radiator ? How was the fitment ? qualitly ? and overall performance? Hopefully i made a good choice Thanks...
Old 04-08-2009, 09:30 AM
zoomerman46
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Vcoat
I just ordered this radiator and hose kit.... wondering if anyone is running this radiator ? How was the fitment ? qualitly ? and overall performance? Hopefully i made a good choice Thanks...
Hey Vic, How 's it going? I had XXTuning install mine last year with abunch of other stuff (driveshaft, Hi flow catted x-pipe and k-member brace).

The radiator seems to work fine haven't noticed any difference in temp during the summer, but this late colder spring days if I turn the heat on I can definately see a drop in temp on the gauge.
Install as I remember they stated that some piece of sheet metal had to be cut and it was easier to do it on a lift an drop the radiator down. For the price I paid for the rad I think it was worth it.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:04 AM
MuscratGT99
1st Gear Member

I actually signed up to the forums to research them myself. On their website they say there is a one yeah no-questions-asked warranty, so that is a good selling point. Some high HP rice rockets my way have their stuff and they have not had any problems. If anyone has more light to shed on their Mustang products it would be appreciated...
Old 04-09-2009, 03:15 AM
punk12123

In English class, one girl said never give up when discussing. It just reminded me something about myself.

Maybe it is something about love. My love, which began on July 3rd of 2005 and finished on August 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. It is not a pleasant thing to look back on that. But I know I must learn something from it, no matter what it is, happiness or sorrow.
Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things. When we were confronting difficulties, he always told me “never give up”. I insisted that we would love
each other forever and that we would overcome all difficulties so long as we never give up. It was the reason that we can persist though we did not live in the same city.
This summer, he came to Qingdao campus. I was so glad because we could study together from then on. But all to my surprise, things changed so fast and out of my control.
wow power leveling
In these days, I am always trying my best to forget all the things of him. But it is not an easy thing. At last I know that when we promise something, we just believe we will
try our best to realize it, but if things change, we may do nothing about it.
world of warcraft power leveling
PS: Writing these words, I suddenly don’t know what to say next. Maybe we should believe the person who told you never give up. Here, I want to bless for the boy once told me never give up. Wish you have a happy life in your future.

NEVER GIVE UP
Old 04-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Vcoat
3rd Gear Member

Hey Bob! Things are good ! Hope all is well with you...thanks for the feedback on the radiator...i should have mine today. I just thought since the engine will be out of the car soon and the new shortblock going in ,it would be a good time to throw in the aftermarket radiator..Hopefully my car will be ready for the mustangs unlimited show later on this month but i doubt it. Anyways, i will hopefully catch you there !