Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New 2010 Mustang GT Premium

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 11:39 PM
AZ MSCL
1st Gear Member

Default New 2010 Mustang GT Premium

Wife's new car, testing out Photobucket to see if I can upload pics this way. We got it Friday night for about $30,000, fully loaded with standard wheels. If no pic, I guess I still can't upload photos.

I guess you have to wait for the minimum time/post numbers, whatever it is. Sorry, the avatar is all I can muster for now...

Last edited by AZ MSCL; 10-26-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:47 PM
mikenavy
1st Gear Member

Nope not working, I love it as in your avatar though. Go here
http://tinypic.com/

Upload the picture, and just put the link in a post, we'd have to click it to see it, but whatever works.

ex: http://i37.tinypic.com/xxxx.jpg
Old 10-26-2009, 11:58 PM
AZ MSCL
1st Gear Member

Default Trying again

Here's a link: http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/v...48/Mustang.jpg

And one of my Challenger RT: http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/v...8/DSCN2412.jpg

Last edited by AZ MSCL; 10-27-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:08 AM
InfernoEffect
1st Gear Member

Interesting stripe combination, I like it! And if you put the [img ][ /img] (without spaces) tags around the picture's url, it will put the pictures directly in your post.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 AM
AZ MSCL
1st Gear Member

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by InfernoEffect
Interesting stripe combination, I like it! And if you put the [img ][ /img] (without spaces) tags around the picture's url, it will put the pictures directly in your post.
Lemme try. [img]http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/v...48/Mustang.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/v...8/DSCN2412.jpg[/img]

I don't get it. Anyway, more pics in my albums on this website. Just one of the Mustang though.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 AM
7up
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by AZ MSCL

I like both, nice!

Curious: what's the width of the Challenger in comparison to the '10 Pony?

Nevermind, used Google to find out. Should always Google first, then ask as necessary.

It would seem (from pictures) that the Challenger is significantly wider than the Mustang, but the specs only show it to be a few inches wider. Haven't seen a Challenger up close, in person.

Last edited by 7up; 10-27-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Used Google to answer my own question...
Old 10-27-2009, 12:29 AM
mikenavy
1st Gear Member

Both are beautiful cars, congrats!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 AM
AZ MSCL
1st Gear Member

Wow! 10GTPONY how'd you do that? Anyway, thanks. I tried, couldn't do it. The Challenger is bigger all around. It's fun having two muscle cars and I have to say, my respect for the new Mustangs has gone up a lot (I was a big fan of the 69 thru 73's). Didn't care so much for the new rear end on the 10's but it grows on you. Especially like the sequential turn signals, reminds me of the old Cougars. I admit, I talked smack about Mustangs (new ones), however, my attitude has changed since buying one for my wife. Both have good and bad points but both rock! God, I feel like I'm 16 again. Ummm, Challenger is in the shop, I'll have to drive the Mustang today... Or vice versa... NEAT! I have to add, my Chally will smoke the Mustang at the moment, but I can tell, it will be close down the road once the Mustang is broke in and I get it modded. They are both AWESOME! I'm very lucky to have a wife who loves muscle cars as well. She's a damn fine woman! She is a Barrett/Jackson fanatic (in Scottsdale) and goes every year. I'm a very lucky guy.

One more thing: I have been on Challenger, Camaro and Mustang forums and so far, I am impressed with this one. On certain other forums, people would be trashing my Challenger big time. I don't get it. I've been a muscle car fan since I was a kid, what's up with people who claim to be muscle car fans and yet they trash other competing cars? I suppose I know the answer, but too bad for them. Muscle cars are like works of art to me: Beautiful, road eating, entertainment fun machines... Better than a roller coaster.

Last edited by AZ MSCL; 10-27-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:38 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Sweet ride AZ MSCL..

I had a hard time walking away from the Challenger as well. Both that and the Mustang are sweet rides. The interior of the mustang and this site is what sold me on the car though..

These guys on this site really get into there cars. Have a guy down the way that has a speed shop. Barrys speed shop When I found out he has a car show on one of the TV channels. (haven't seen it yet.) I was really stoked. Just hope his prices are down to earth.. One of the first things I'll be doing after I get my ride. Is dropping buy his place to take a look and say hi..

Again welcome to the site..
Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 AM
WeinerDog
4th Gear Member

Beautiful cars! You and your wife should switch every week. :-)

Quick Reply: New 2010 Mustang GT Premium