Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just have to vent... Idiot drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigDinTexas
On my way home this afternoon, I was on cruise control going 70mph in the right lane (of a 2 lane divided hwy)... Speed limit was 70, so no problems for me... Until I notice a jerkoff in a POS GMC pickup coming up in my rear view, swerving in and out of traffic, probably going 100+MPH... Once he got to me, the person in the fast lane wasn't going fast enough, so he passes me on my right by running onto the shoulder. Once he got infront of my bumper he swerves back onto the road, throwing up rocks. I didn't get his plate because this all happened too fast and I was furious.

Well, I got home and found a chipped windshield and some paint chips from this d-bag. If I see this jack hole again, I'm kickin' in some teef! I'm so pissed. Just had to vent.

Don
WOW...in Texas and no one shot this guy??? unbelievable!! he deserved to have been!!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:03 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lifter583
WOW...in Texas and no one shot this guy??? unbelievable!! he deserved to have been!!
lol... I definitely wanted to... but fortunately (for him) my Kimber 1911 was at home in the safe... On a serious note, the Safelite fella did as good a job as could be expected. Now I need to break out the touch up paint... when the rain goes away atleast.

Don
Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 PM
marlinmon07
2nd Gear Member

This happened to me a few years ago. It was about 11pm and all of the sudden this nissan maxima comes hauling a$$ and passing me. And I mean HAULING A$$. At least 120+mph. This is was also on a two way divided highway, speed limit 65 at night. Throws gravel all over my car. Didn't chip my windshield but chipped the hell out of the front of my car. Anyways, about 50-60 miles down the road, there the same nissan maxima is with two state trooper cars. Only this time the nissan is laying sideways on the far side of ditch with the ground from the road all the way to the car all torn up. I don't know the details on the driver, the state trooper just waved me by.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:57 PM
swat 79
2nd Gear Member

I got 2 door dings fixed....only to find that I have gotten 2 more door dings just over a month later. I can't wait until i see the next ****in ******* to door me.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 PM
aframe
2nd Gear Member

that pennies thing is an awesome idea
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

i always thought marbles would be perfect, but i guess
pennies in a cup holder is not evidence against you because
everybody has them.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:30 PM
aframe
2nd Gear Member

marbles are a good one too
Old 06-03-2010, 10:50 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

maybe we can turn the fake gas cap into a marble/penny dispenser
Old 06-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Blue GT Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Idiots with no respect should be removed from the gene pool ASAP.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:42 PM
qbuswell
2nd Gear Member

Angry

I had a cracked windshield and a few dings in my 2007 GT and a can't believe how careless people are. So far on my 2010 GT it is clean (knock on wood) but people around here are f#$%ing stupid...when I have to take my car to the store, I park way way in the back and take up two spots so no one can get close to me. Our mustangs have long doors and we manage not to swing them out and ding others...If I ever get anyone passing me like that and throwing rocks up I will speed up and get there plates.....I always speed up to get away from other cars because I can't count how many times I have been cut off or swerved at. I do not trust other drivers. I would like to carry a gun to shoot the tires out on these retards so they have to pull over and get off the damn road....Make sure to shoot 2 tires so they can't just put on the spare.

Quick Reply: Just have to vent... Idiot drivers....