Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just have to vent... Idiot drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 06:30 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Default Just have to vent... Idiot drivers....

On my way home this afternoon, I was on cruise control going 70mph in the right lane (of a 2 lane divided hwy)... Speed limit was 70, so no problems for me... Until I notice a jerkoff in a POS GMC pickup coming up in my rear view, swerving in and out of traffic, probably going 100+MPH... Once he got to me, the person in the fast lane wasn't going fast enough, so he passes me on my right by running onto the shoulder. Once he got infront of my bumper he swerves back onto the road, throwing up rocks. I didn't get his plate because this all happened too fast and I was furious.

Well, I got home and found a chipped windshield and some paint chips from this d-bag. If I see this jack hole again, I'm kickin' in some teef! I'm so pissed. Just had to vent.

Don
Old 06-03-2010, 12:55 PM
DM-SC

Must be something about GMC trucks and idiots!

I had the '09 less than week...just 200 or so miles on her. Some i-jit in a beater GMC rides my bumper for a mile or so...I pull over and let him pass. he repays my courtesy by passing me and IMMEDIATELY serving over in front of me.

That's when I heard it...CRACK! Rock off his tire popped my windshield!

It's just a tiny nick but, it still ticks me off every time I wash the car. Yeah...it's a car and it's going to get nicked and scratched and dinged. But it happening due to **** poor driving is a whole other matter.

I guess I'm lucky that it's on the passenger side...so I don't have to stare at it will I'm driving.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

I feel your pain. Too bad it isn't open season on douche bags.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:41 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

+1 we fell your pain
Old 06-03-2010, 02:28 PM
jahudso2
4th Gear Member

yeah i park in protected parking spots at my apartment and i came out this morning to discover that some ******* managed to leave scratches on my rear bumper all the way across from driver to passenger side. how the **** do you manage to do that by accident?

a couple months ago, a jacked up caprice with a body lift to stuff some 26" rims on the car was swerving around me and stuff. then i notice a bolt falls out from his rear suspension at 70mph and bounces up and hits my front bumper. i still haven't been able to polish that one out b/c it cracked the clear coat.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:32 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

the douche must have took a big gulp of
haterade before lumbering by.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM
BigDinTexas
4th Gear Member

Thanks folks for the sympathetic ears, errr eyes since this was posted on Al Gore's intrawebs...

Originally Posted by jahudso2
yeah i park in protected parking spots at my apartment and i came out this morning to discover that some ******* managed to leave scratches on my rear bumper all the way across from driver to passenger side. how the **** do you manage to do that by accident?

a couple months ago, a jacked up caprice with a body lift to stuff some 26" rims on the car was swerving around me and stuff. then i notice a bolt falls out from his rear suspension at 70mph and bounces up and hits my front bumper. i still haven't been able to polish that one out b/c it cracked the clear coat.
Ouch, jahudso2... On a related note, am I the only one who thinks these Crown Vics, Caprices, etc. that have more ground clearance than a HUMVEE and rims more expensive than the car are just plain FUGLY?

Don
Old 06-03-2010, 02:47 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

You have to get in front of these guys and toss pennies out the window.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:49 PM
jahudso2
4th Gear Member

Yeah the guys who do that aren't the most intelligent... I agree with tossing pennies out the window, except I would replace pennies with cinder blocks.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:54 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

Yikes! You just took it to a whole new level! A whole new level of awesome that is.

Quick Reply: Just have to vent... Idiot drivers....