Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I Blame You GT Owners!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 11:11 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Whitehorse10
That's right GT boys, it's your fault! Every time some jerk wad in a Camry or an Altima or some crappy little Civic sees a Mustang with a single tailpipe they feel it's an opportunity to get back as us Mustang owners for the *** wiping some Mustang GT owner has already laid on them. LMAO You got any idea what a pain in the neck that is for us 4.0 V6 owners? Every time I turn around some import owner with a chip on his shoulder is trying to get some revenge. It gets old I tell ya. I'm tired of reminding 4 banger Honda owners that they can't even beat a 200 hp V6 Mustang either. LOL

Just kidding guys, keep wiping the crap out of those rice burners, they got it coming.
Today on my way into work I had some jap 4banger literally inches from my rear bumper. With my GT500 spoiler I couldn't even see his headlights so I don't know what kind it was. No other cars around and I wasn't even granny-driving it. Ever since I got this car everyone around me drives like an a**
Old 07-29-2010, 11:19 AM
LS WHAT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by alec231236
I couldn't even see his headlights
when I can't see their headlights that's when I see one of those imaginary dogs crossing the road and brake HARD! That usually gets my point across.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by LS WHAT
when I can't see their headlights that's when I see one of those imaginary dogs crossing the road and brake HARD! That usually gets my point across.
Haha you know I haven't seen any of them recently but I think my brakes might have to be tested out next time
Old 07-29-2010, 11:23 AM
LS WHAT
2nd Gear Member

^^I usually only do that if a man's driving,^^^ women usually do this but it's usually just how they drive, on the otherhand men have a different reason which is usually "up to no good" I NEVER ride someones ***.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:17 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Goldenpony
Camaro buyers were abused children (or was that child abusers?).
I believe so. :O
Old 07-29-2010, 12:44 PM
conejo172
4th Gear Member

That's right GT boys, it's your fault! Every time some jerk wad in a Camry or an Altima or some crappy little Civic sees a Mustang with a single tailpipe they feel it's an opportunity to get back as us Mustang owners for the *** wiping some Mustang GT owner has already laid on them. LMAO You got any idea what a pain in the neck that is for us 4.0 V6 owners? Every time I turn around some import owner with a chip on his shoulder is trying to get some revenge. It gets old I tell ya. I'm tired of reminding 4 banger Honda owners that they can't even beat a 200 hp V6 Mustang either. LOL

Just kidding guys, keep wiping the crap out of those rice burners, they got it coming.
Simple fix GO DUALS!
Old 07-29-2010, 12:52 PM
08Steeda
3rd Gear Member

Go GT V8 or FI on your 6. Problem solved!!!

Sorry - Gotta love our Stangs but I am a V8 fanboy. Not flaming V6's.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:10 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

You should get dual exhaust and you won't get messed with as much Most of them don't know a V6 from a GT except for looking at the tailpipe(s). Now that the 2011s have dual exhaust they'll have to learn new ways to tell them apart, and I really doubt that will happen.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:15 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

I'm just going to go ahead and post my observations of MOST of the 4-banger ricers around my area and the difference between them and Mustang drivers (whether V6 or GT):

1. Most of these ricers are really young and you can tell by the way they drive. Most "adults" grow out of that type of behavior.

2. Most of them are damn idiots which is obvious by the way they drive, and the constant need to try to prove something to other cars by the "wheeeeeeee wheeeeeee" sound that comes out of their hideous tailpipes.

It's kind of like comparing people who ride crotch rockets to those who ride "Harley-type" motorcycles. The crotch rocket guys are always doing stupid crap and acting like idiots; driving aggressively, cutting people off, showing their asses every chance they get. The "Harley-type" bikes are usually just cruising along and don't get on it unless provoked; just like most Mustang owners.

Get my point?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by discodave
I'm just going to go ahead and post my observations of MOST of the 4-banger ricers around my area and the difference between them and Mustang drivers (whether V6 or GT):

1. Most of these ricers are really young and you can tell by the way they drive. Most "adults" grow out of that type of behavior.

2. Most of them are damn idiots which is obvious by the way they drive, and the constant need to try to prove something to other cars by the "wheeeeeeee wheeeeeee" sound that comes out of their hideous tailpipes.

It's kind of like comparing people who ride crotch rockets to those who ride "Harley-type" motorcycles. The crotch rocket guys are always doing stupid crap and acting like idiots; driving aggressively, cutting people off, showing their asses every chance they get. The "Harley-type" bikes are usually just cruising along and don't get on it unless provoked; just like most Mustang owners.

Get my point?
Very well put sir, I grew out of the I want to kill every ricer who revs his engine at me phase. I just look at them and laugh, 6 times out of 10 I usually see them pulled over down the road afterwards. The only ones I like to race are the ones worth racing like STI's,Evo's and Boosted 240's. Other then that I could care less.

Quick Reply: I Blame You GT Owners!!!