Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My ass is cold. Comfort package installable?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 10:46 AM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by jdmcbride
Well, the Comfort Package came on this car and includes other goodies like passenger electric seat and auto dimming rear view mirror (so it just isn't heated seats). But I had to buy a car out of dealer stock to take advantage of my X-Plan pricing with $4,500 in rebates and 1.9% special APR, so I got this package with my car.

As far as being 100 degrees in the summer, I've never seen it get above 92 here in the summer. The ocean breeze comming off of the water keeps us cooler than it is in Indiana in the summer (probably as I'm not sure what temps you guys have up there).

Now Orlando is another story.. freaking hot during the summer (no ocean breeze)!
Ah I see, but still pretty cool that you got such a sweet deal! Anyway, I went to a place called Indi-atlantic or something??? Its been awhile, so I dunno about where it is exactly. And yeah, summers over here are usually sweltering, but winters are also usually really cold. Its just that we get very DISTINCT seasons over here, but for that reason spring and fall/autumn is the best mix.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:44 AM
jdmcbride
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by aaquib1992
Ah I see, but still pretty cool that you got such a sweet deal! Anyway, I went to a place called Indi-atlantic or something??? Its been awhile, so I dunno about where it is exactly. And yeah, summers over here are usually sweltering, but winters are also usually really cold. Its just that we get very DISTINCT seasons over here, but for that reason spring and fall/autumn is the best mix.
We just have winter and summer here...

Winter usually lasts from Christmas to Valentine's Day with lows in the 40's/50's and highs in the 60's/70's (freezing temps here are unusual). Summer starts in March for Spring Break and usually lasts through Halloween with lows in the 60's/70's and highs in the 80's (highs usually don't get above 90 degrees).

We define summer as boating/swimming weather. Boating and swimming (at the sand bar) usually starts in March and lasts deep into October.