MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   GT S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion-49/)
-   -   Roush Supercharger deal? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/gt-s197-general-discussion/626249-roush-supercharger-deal.html)

tim2088 12-13-2010 04:59 PM

Roush Supercharger deal?

I wanted to ask if anyone has purchased the Roush M90 Polished supercharger under the deals that Roush is offering. I purchased one on November 17th and yet it still hasn't shipped. The reseller I purchased from told me that Roush is having issues and so I called Roush and it appears to be true. But I wanted to find out if anyone else is having issues.

You would think if they are blowing out an overstock of supercharger all they would need to do is get them shipped.

outceltj 12-13-2010 05:25 PM

Other guys have had the same issues but it seems to be the that roush is moving to a different location in michigan i believe

timmbo 12-14-2010 07:58 AM

Been almost 5 weeks for me. Roush told me weeks ago the delay was waiting for intercooler parts from their supplier for the kits.

tim2088 12-14-2010 10:06 AM

About an hour after posting this I received an email stating mine should ship today, but I have been told before it was shipping only to hear it didn't get shipped.

If I had known it was going to take a month to get my supercharger, I probably would have gone with the Saleen kit Brenspeed offered on Black Friday.

Roush should extend something to those that have waited all this time. I really like the Roush AC pod gauge, just not sure I will ever order from them again.

Come on Roush get it together!

Flat out 12-14-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by tim2088 (Post 7332750)
About an hour after posting this I received an email stating mine should ship today, but I have been told before it was shipping only to hear it didn't get shipped.

If I had known it was going to take a month to get my supercharger, I probably would have gone with the Saleen kit Brenspeed offered on Black Friday.

Roush should extend something to those that have waited all this time. I really like the Roush AC pod gauge, just not sure I will ever order from them again.

I started a thread relating to this "M90 overstocked?" I have been waiting for 7 weeks now, have been told 2 or 3 different stories about why these units haven't been shipped. The one thing I know for sure is that when I ordered this thing they knew there was going to be a delay in shipping these units, but that was information they decided to keep to themselves, not the best way to do business, personally I will never buy another product from Roush, not that they really give a s#$t.

jobeonnet 12-14-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by tim2088 (Post 7332750)

I liked the AC pod too, i just found a piece of plexiglass and cut it to fit the gauge and the vent fascia, glued it in, a little black paint and looks as good as theres. took about 15 minutes.

http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/...t/DSCN0013.jpg

tim2088 12-14-2010 07:05 PM

I just wanted to update this and let those know that I did receive a tracking number today from Roush, so it looks like I should have a supercharger on Monday.

I hope other having shipping issues from Roush get a resolution soon.

stealth_GT 12-14-2010 07:15 PM

Friggin' finally, eh? lol

:D

Mudflap 12-14-2010 07:31 PM

Its strange, you would think when a product is said to be "overstocked", that the shelves would be full of them ready to ship...

outceltj 12-14-2010 09:12 PM

Im not a big fan of this when companies take consumers for granted as they certainly have in this situation. I ordered a product from moss muscle the other day and got an email stating a backorder issue that day. I just wanted to throw that out there since this seems to be a problem with likes of some sponsors of this site