Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

American Car Craft scheduled to shoot segment on Motorhead Garage!

Old 04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Default American Car Craft scheduled to shoot segment on Motorhead Garage!

Hi all! Just wanted to let everyone know how excited we are to be shooting our first TV Show segment with Masters Entertainment Group for Motorhead

Garage
, airing on the Velocity TV channel.

This segment will be filmed on location at the Borla facility in Johnson City, TN.

We drive up Tuesday April 23rd, check into our hotel and Wednesday morning get together with Sam Memmolo and Dave Bowman for the taping of the episode.

I do not have the details of the project or the airing date yet, but will let you know when more information is available.

For those of you who are not familiar with ACC yet, check out some of our custom projects in our on-line Gallery.(Click here)

Wish us luck!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Scott2
2nd Gear Member

Good luck!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:10 AM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Default American Car Craft on Motorhead Garage

Hi all! The trip was a success and a lot of fun!

Rick (owner), Cameron (owner’s son) and I (Todd Wiley) drove up to Johnson City, TN. to the Borla facility, where the Motorhead Garage studio is and checked into the hotel around mid-night Tuesday 4/23/2013.

Wednesday morning I got up early(to excited to sleep) and went down stairs for breakfast...about a minute later Sam Memmolo (co-host) walked in to eat breakfast and he realized that I recognized him and introduced himself to me. I told him that “I was shooting a segment with him and Dave later on today”. That's when Dave Bowman (co-host) walked in to eat breakfast and we all sat down at a table and started talking. These two guys were great and both were very gracious and friendly. A few minutes later Rick and Cameron came down stairs and we left for the study which was about 10 minutes away.

Once we got to the study, we were greeted by Scotty who is a part of the Masters TV crew and found a car for us to use and install our products on for our TV show segment. He opened up the Borla warehouse to us so we could bring in our truck with all of the products we brought to install. The car was already there and we started pre-installing some of the products and prepping the car for the show and installation of the rest of the parts. Since we only had two hours to shoot and install a full engine bay, hood panel, door sills, door panel kick plates, etc…we thought we better make use of our time, while waiting for our turn to shoot the show.

By the way, that Borla facility is huge! 320,000 sq. ft. on 100 acres.

The entire Masters TV crew was great and let us shoot all of the photos and video we wanted, during this process. We ended up shooting for about four hours total and completed the project. It turned our beautiful! I have posted a few teaser photos for now, but have been instructed to wait until the show airs before I can release all of the photos and behind the scenes video we took. Stay tuned for more!

Our show is scheduled to air on Thursday, May 16th at 5:00 pm EST, Sunday, May 19th at 1:00 pm EST and a network choice that week.
Click here to find Velocity channel in your area.

Special Thanks to Masters TV:
Co-Host: Dave Bowman
Co-Host: Sam Memmolo
VP of Marketing: Butch McCall
Producer: Ted Jones
Producer: Jeffery Plough
Camera Man: Brendan Vining
Camera Man: Robert Bravender
Utility: Scott Vestal
Production: Steve Schneider

Last edited by AmericanCarCraft; 04-30-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:42 PM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Default ACC - Motorhead Garage commercial

Hi guys! It is only 3 days until the first airing of the American Car Craft episode on Motorhead Garage, May 16 at 5pm and then again on May 19 at 1pm eastern.

Click here to find Velocity channel in your area.

Here is the commercial Motorhead Garage made to air with our episode.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:48 AM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Default Motorhead Garage TV Show featuring American Car Craft on Velocity

For those who missed one the two airings, here is the video.
There will be another airing sometime this month, not sure when...it is the network's choice
I shortened the episode to our segment for obvious reasons.
Yes, it is not a Mustang, but it does show the quality and diversity of our products...not to mention it’s entertaining!

Old 06-04-2013, 11:40 AM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Default American Car Craft at Motorhead Garage - Behind The Scenes video

A quick video of our time at Motorhead Garage, just for fun!
This is an interesting look at behind the scenes of shooting our segment with Sam and Dave.

Due to the amount of products that we were trying to install on this car and the limited amount of camera time, we had to do some pre-installation of some of the parts not shown during the episode.
I will say that they edited the show very well...especially considering that we shot for 4 hours and they showed a very good portion of the most important features in our 10 minute segment.