Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Can someone help me

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
XEDES
2nd Gear Member

Default Can someone help me

Hey, im new here because I just bought my Mustang. Well I guess there is a requirement from the forum before I can send someone a PM so I can't send American Muscle a message (like his thread says to). I'm ready to start buying some mods for my car and would prefer to do it through a forum vendor (and a little discount won't hurt either). So can someone please send him a PM letting him know I'm trying to reach him. Thanks for any help.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:38 PM
DRAGUL
5th Gear Member

You need to make 50 posts before you can get the discount code. AM's rule. AM will probably see this post and reply back.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

You need 50 posts I think to get a discount, so just put your 2 cents on 40 more posts and you're good to go.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:48 PM
XEDES
2nd Gear Member

Ok, thanks for the info. Ill see if I can wait it out. Lol!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 PM
JCON
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum!

Please don't spam the threads...

Also, use the search before asking what mods you should do.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:13 PM
XEDES
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JCON
Welcome to the forum!

Please don't spam the threads...

Also, use the search before asking what mods you should do.
I'm new here, not new to forums or modding (although that doesn't mean I won't ask the occasional stupid question). Anyway, I much rather read and research and pay full price than add stupid comments just to get to 50 posts.

Good advice though!
Old 07-11-2013, 07:57 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by XEDES
Hey, im new here because I just bought my Mustang. Well I guess there is a requirement from the forum before I can send someone a PM so I can't send American Muscle a message (like his thread says to). I'm ready to start buying some mods for my car and would prefer to do it through a forum vendor (and a little discount won't hurt either). So can someone please send him a PM letting him know I'm trying to reach him. Thanks for any help.
Hello XEDES,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. You should check out Ford Racing Parts. Remember, they come with their own warranty and if your dealer is a FRPP dealer, they will honor those aftermarket mods.

Deysha
Old 07-11-2013, 08:01 AM
XEDES
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by FordService
Hello XEDES,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. You should check out Ford Racing Parts. Remember, they come with their own warranty and if your dealer is a FRPP dealer, they will honor those aftermarket mods.

Deysha
Thank you.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:53 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by XEDES
Welcome to the forums! Post up some pictures of your Mustang, we'd love to check it out.

Like these guys said, we do have a 6% forums exclusive discount. The only requirement is a minimum of 50 post!

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance and definitely hit me up when you hit the 50 post mark!

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 07-11-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:59 AM
clowe1965
6th Gear Member

Try hypermotiveperformance.com as well. If your local the carolina group can install it if you want too.