Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

need to buy a 2011 mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 08:36 AM
jz78817
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjk.94
thank you guys for the replies !! much appreciate it !!!!!!!! i'm thinking about getting the new 2015 mustang v6 but it's ok i only wanted the v8 for the rumble and sound but performance wise don't really care , just a quick question ,Does anyone of you guys know when will the 2015 mustang be available for purchase ??? i mean like when will i be able to buy it and drive it , cause i don't want to get the 2014 and cry every time i see a 2015 lol
Mass production has started, so I'd expect OK To Buy to be within another month. after that cars start shipping to dealers.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:58 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
I suggest not buying a car since you ddont understand the concept of research. You sound a bit young go buy an old junkk car first
Eh, let the kid dream.

I remember being in middle school and begging my parents to take me to the dealer so that I could talk to the salesmen about buying a Mustang.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:39 AM
jz
3rd Gear Member

Is he dreaming, or is he a Troll? I'm leaning towards Troll.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:35 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

i received some hate mail from him already.....
Old 09-14-2014, 06:52 AM
mjk.94

^^^^^^
I was living in dubai , and i traveled to the states a month ago so i needed a car to go places like my job & stuff , SO i decided to look for a mustang forum to ask people with experience about what they think is best because everything is different from where i was living , it's actually my bad ! I should of decided my self since the forums are nowadays like this !! i asked you people a normal question and you reply with these replies ?? i've been into a lot of forums so far THE WORST hospitality is with you guys !! DO you treat all of your new members like the way u treated me ? thanks a lot guys
Old 09-14-2014, 08:44 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

This forum is is actully friendly.. its just the questions you asked in which you can find answere for on the net or by calling a dealer. For the most part people are willing to help but people will not hold back on questions that we think you coulld answer yourself. there are other forums that are worst and nicer. You let us know what your gonna get andd we will go from there
Old 09-14-2014, 09:49 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mjk.94
^^^^^^
I was living in dubai , and i traveled to the states a month ago so i needed a car to go places like my job & stuff , SO i decided to look for a mustang forum to ask people with experience about what they think is best because everything is different from where i was living , it's actually my bad ! I should of decided my self since the forums are nowadays like this !! i asked you people a normal question and you reply with these replies ?? i've been into a lot of forums so far THE WORST hospitality is with you guys !! DO you treat all of your new members like the way u treated me ? thanks a lot guys
Actually, we're not trying to be too rude; just sarcastic and witty in attempts to be funny (although rather poor attempts at being funny, I admit I have committed just as poor of jokes that come across as being a jerk).

Try not to let it get to you; nobody really means to be purposefully rude. At least I hope in my optimistic regard of my fellow members that I am correct.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:01 AM
mjk.94

^^^^
it's alright guys ^^ thx for your replies

& the dealer said they will have the new mustang in the mid December , what do you guys think of the new turbo engine ??
Old 09-17-2014, 08:34 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

not sure I dont think it will be aftermarket friendly id rather start with a regular gt
Old 09-17-2014, 06:33 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by outceltj
not sure I dont think it will be aftermarket friendly id rather start with a regular gt

What makes you say that? Being that its a new model I bet the aftermarket manufacturers are licking their chops to make products for a worldwide model.

Quick Reply: need to buy a 2011 mustang GT