Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Throttle Response when start up

Old 12-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Coosawjack
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mjk-94
Also guys a quick question

I have the ROUSH axle back, and I like how it screams in the high RPM's , my question is IF I get an X PIPE from pypes or BBK would that lower the raspy sound of the exhaust I mean the scream that I get in the tunnel or in the garage, because some reviews state that it reduced the sound and gave a deeper sound which I don't like .

Also if I go catless would that make it even louder or an x pipe would do the job while keeping the cats ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL
Anything you do will make 'em louder and raspier except removing them......I had 'em for ONE DAY and the ONLY place they sounded good to me on my car was WIDE OPEN!!

An X-Pipe will make 'em more raspy and no cats will make 'em BRUTAL LOUD.......that's all I can add....maybe someone else can give you more of what you wish to hear but for me they were WAY TOO LOUD and CRACKLY!!

Good Luck!!
Old 12-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Mjk-94

lol I want them to be as loud as possible, but I actually love my neighbors lol, I hope they won't mind
Old 12-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Mjk-94

And about the THROTTLE Response, I think its some kind of a saftey feature preventing you from reving the engine before the fluid is distributed properly
Old 12-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Dino Dino Bambino
4th Gear Member

X-pipe + No cats = Bad eye deer

Search this Thread