Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Struggle Bus

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 07:42 PM
keester
2nd Gear Member

Default Struggle Bus

Just wondering if anyone is having any issues getting orders filled by our friends at American Muscle. First time I have ever had a problem. I have called 2 or 3 tines and I have sent a PM to the site rep. No luck so far.
🎼Ooooooo where ohh where is my oil separator ...ohhh where oh where could it be.
I will call again in a couple of days
Whining completed.

Old 04-24-2018, 06:54 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

I ordered a rear louver set for my back glass. Was on back order. They sent me a email saying I could get refund, wait for part, or pick something similar. I chose to wait. Part is now being shipped.
They have a number you can call which deals with orders... I think it's on their website.
I'll look at my email tonight (can't access at work) and look for that specific number. I'll PM it to you.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:51 PM
keester
2nd Gear Member

Thanks GT Nate.
Same situition with the back order. But it now has show in stock for 2 weeks. I have called several times and keep getting told they will send a tracker to the wharehouse guys.
I will try again tomorrow. Wish me luck.