Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Will these do the job ?

Old 11-10-2005, 12:42 AM
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Will these do the job ?

Hey Saud, it's time to cowboy up and just do what you know will improve your ride. You keep asking Q's and then saying that you warranty won't support it. So, time to make a desicion and get your car to spank most everything on the road or shut up and and just wish.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:47 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: The Ghost

Hey Saud, it's time to cowboy up and just do what you know will improve your ride. You keep asking Q's and then saying that you warranty won't support it. So, time to make a desicion and get your car to spank most everything on the road or shut up and and just wish.
SAUD YOU JUST GOT SERRRRRRRRRRRRVED
Old 11-10-2005, 06:07 AM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

One thing for sure if you want to Mod your car you can't worry yourself to death about the warranty you might as well stay stocked it will drive you nuts. Most mods that are being talked about are conservative mods well within the cars safe limit. I have been on this forum and others for a while the only real problems I have read about with mods causing damage are with people who boost up their superchargers to much 9 or greater psi. Get your Mods done have it Dynoed to make sure everything is where it should be and enjoy.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:47 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

yeah well the reason im asking alot of question is to make a good desicion and buy whats good..not to be like a guy with money and just buy whats in front of him...and if u don't feel like answering my questions then don't answere them just ignore them...

well guys i talked to the service dealer he said if you got the mods and made us equipp them then the warranty will still be ON..so thats a good thing to hear i will be ordering some mods later this month....

how about ford racing CAI and filter and xcalibrator 2 are with they give me as good performance as the brenspeed filter and cai ?

thnks
Old 11-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

yeah well the reason im asking alot of question is to make a good desicion and buy whats good..not to be like a guy with money and just buy whats in front of him...and if u don't feel like answering my questions then don't answere them just ignore them...

well guys i talked to the service dealer he said if you got the mods and made us equipp them then the warranty will still be ON..so thats a good thing to hear i will be ordering some mods later this month....

how about ford racing CAI and filter and xcalibrator 2 are with they give me as good performance as the brenspeed filter and cai ?

thnks
Ford Motorsports/racing do a pretty decent job on the Mustangs, they are still more conservative than aftermarket. Of course that's because they work with Ford Motor Company to stay well within the limits of the cars capabilities for warranty purposes.

Glad to hear you go tthe warranty issue cleared up there in your part of the world