Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Attack of the Wife....again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 03:04 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Attack of the Wife....again!

ORIGINAL: The Ghost

I'm with you man. If i could get my wife to play the lottery she would hit every number! All but one of her *accidents* were with non moving object. Seven in sixteen years of marriage. Had two in the three years we dated, all non moving objects. I should have seen the signs. She ran my Jeep CJ-7 into the back of "HER" parked 4-runner about a month ago. Jeep won so at least I still look good. I park the stang so she can't get near it. Strange, I can't seem to get grass to grow on her side of the driveway either.
Do what I did, I got her a brand new '06 Mustang just before buying mine. Prior to this every car was just a way to get from point a to point b, now she parks at the end of the lot, gets pissed anytime someone gets near her car and is now completely understanding my point of view regarding my cars. Her co-workers think I've gone and done a body snatcher on her she is so crazed at proteting her car.

Now how do I get her this way about the house...... hmmmmmmm...[sm=signs003.gif]
Old 12-19-2005, 11:13 AM
BrookShadow_RC
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Attack of the Wife....again!

Ahhh yes. I also feel your pain. My wife wrecked my 05 GT 6 weeks ago and I'm hopefully going to get it back today or tomorrow. She says that if the dealer calls, she will just go and pick it up and bring it to the house. I said, if the dealer calls, meet me up there. Then she can drive her Expedition home, and I can get reaquainted with my car and show off my new hood and grille!

BrookShadow_RC