Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Attack of the Wife....again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 03:18 PM
wondercoolguy
1st Gear Member

Default Attack of the Wife....again!

THis morning when my wife was pulling out of the drive way she backed into my precious car. I posted the last time my wife attacked my car. Each time it has been my accident but still im furious seeing is how I ordered my baby waited for it to grow and got it made for me. She hit me on the driver's side so every time now I get into my car I have to see it.

Does anyone know a good website to buy stock parts for the 2005 mustang. The front quarter panel driver's side needs to be replaced. I'm pretty p!ssed right now, I told her that I'm afraid to get my dream car 1969 mustang because of what she might do to it. The dealership quoted the price of 164.00 for part and 900.00 for paint...WTF 900.00. But then again it's the dealership.

Help me please my pony is hurt!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:58 PM
SMP
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Attack of the Wife....again!

ORIGINAL: wondercoolguy

THis morning when my wife was pulling out of the drive way she backed into my precious car. I posted the last time my wife attacked my car. Each time it has been my accident but still im furious seeing is how I ordered my baby waited for it to grow and got it made for me. She hit me on the driver's side so every time now I get into my car I have to see it.

Does anyone know a good website to buy stock parts for the 2005 mustang. The front quarter panel driver's side needs to be replaced. I'm pretty p!ssed right now, I told her that I'm afraid to get my dream car 1969 mustang because of what she might do to it. The dealership quoted the price of 164.00 for part and 900.00 for paint...WTF 900.00. But then again it's the dealership.

Help me please my pony is hurt!
Sorry to hear about that. How much for a divorce......
Have her park on the street from now on...Good luck to ya
Old 12-16-2005, 04:16 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Wives & other women don't like anything that draws worship away from them. No doubt this was a deliberate attack.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:39 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Has she ever hit anything other than your car? If not, she has it out for you. Did you p... her off somehow? I would definately make her park in the street until she learns how to backup properly. If my wife did that, I would have 2 ponies to fix, mine and hers.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:59 PM
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck

ORIGINAL: allfyre

Wives & other women don't like anything that draws worship away from them. No doubt this was a deliberate attack.
Does this work in reverse? I feel this way about my current boyfriend and my car. He hasn't hit it but I am afraid he thinks I like my car more than him...well.....j/k

Or it could be I talk more about modifying my '06 than his '66?
Old 12-16-2005, 05:18 PM
blackbetty01
4th Gear Member

My wife drives an explorer and if she parks to close to my side of the driveway I freak, good luck, but like mentioned above get her to park in the street, and if your wife is like mine, you could just start parking in the street!
Old 12-16-2005, 06:20 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

That is ****ing insane. get her a damn radar system or something.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:53 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyman

That is ****ing insane. get her a damn radar system or something.

forget the radar system, just go get a new wife...and while you're searching you can set up a parking test. if they cant pass it...on to the next contestant

good luck
Old 12-16-2005, 08:19 PM
VernLaw
1st Gear Member

$900 is ridiculous. A real body shop would do it for $450 to $500, including installation of the new part. Tell Ford where they can stick their overpriced shop hours.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17100/2A7CF4D22C8E439FB8879D11C50F9A1B.jpg[/IMG] [sm=shootshoot.gif]
Old 12-16-2005, 10:07 PM
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

I'm with you man. If i could get my wife to play the lottery she would hit every number! All but one of her *accidents* were with non moving object. Seven in sixteen years of marriage. Had two in the three years we dated, all non moving objects. I should have seen the signs. She ran my Jeep CJ-7 into the back of "HER" parked 4-runner about a month ago. Jeep won so at least I still look good. I park the stang so she can't get near it. Strange, I can't seem to get grass to grow on her side of the driveway either.

Quick Reply: Attack of the Wife....again!