Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Custom Lic Plate Frame Quote What Do Ya Think? (See Message 4 Details)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 01:10 AM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Default Custom Lic Plate Frame Quote What Do Ya Think? (See Message 4 Details)

Looking For Your Opinion On A Custom License Plate Frame and What My License Plate Would Say:

Frame Quote:
"You're Gonna Need More Than A Hemi"

License Plate:
8UR HEMI

So what do ya think???
Old 12-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Custom Lic Plate Frame Quote What Do Ya Think? (See Message 4 Details)

i dont get the 8UR part?
Old 12-22-2005, 01:17 AM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Custom Lic Plate Frame Quote What Do Ya Think? (See Message 4 Details)

ORIGINAL: TMG

i dont get the 8UR part?
8UR = ate your
Old 12-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

ahh i get it...but can you back that up?
Old 12-22-2005, 01:28 AM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Of course! The products that Dodge and Chrysler offer with a Hemi aren't all that fast, take for example the Charger SRT-8 with a 6.1L Hemi Making 425 HP, it does 0-60 in over 5.2 seconds and the 1/4 mile in just under 14, now this is one of the most powerful cars that Dodge makes besides the Viper (but it doesn't have a Hemi anyway) and a stock stang is quicker, as for the trucks that pack about 330HP but have a very inefficent driveline and come in at a hefty weight, so unless it is a heavily modified newer model or a classic muscle machine beast, our chances are very good the stang will emerge victouius once again One more note I think it is absolutely pathetic that Dodge doesn't even offer a manual for the SRT-8 Charger, if you check the tranny codes they are the same for every engine model from the little V6 to the 6.1 Hemi what a hunk of junk IMO.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:39 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: one_focused_svt

Looking For Your Opinion On A Custom License Plate Frame and What My License Plate Would Say:

Frame Quote:
"You're Gonna Need More Than A Hemi"

License Plate:
8UR HEMI

So what do ya think???
hmm someone was molested by a hemi....
Old 12-22-2005, 01:46 AM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Nooooo not at all, I am just sooooooo sick of hearing about a darn Hemi. It's nothing near what it is all cracked up to be, the origional Hemi was such a well known and historical motor and all Dodge did was slap a new badge on a truck and a legend is re-born think about it, 5.7L Hemi 330HP, our 4.6L V8 305HP so over a full L smaller and 25HP is the diff, big deal. I'm just looking to give those Dodge owners a rude wake up call thats all It's always Hemi this and Hemi that and in the mags the Hemi always ends up behind...
Old 12-22-2005, 05:10 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

Mwahaha!

*Steals your idea for a custom tag* *Runs off*
Old 12-22-2005, 07:29 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

hey as long as you don't live in florida i'm kewl lol
Old 12-22-2005, 11:39 PM
spyder7724
4th Gear Member

IH8RICE that's what i'm getting. that hemi charger is a joke and it's a 4door!!! the whole hemi thing is just a marketing gimmick so people will forget that chrysler is now **** owned. it better be one bad a$$ desoto i mean weiner schnitzle to take me. if he does he'll they will get some respect. but they still look like a$$.

Quick Reply: Custom Lic Plate Frame Quote What Do Ya Think? (See Message 4 Details)