Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GOTYONACHO

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 01:42 PM
DROCKOFTX
2nd Gear Member

Default GOTYONACHO

What's up. Did you find the jets for the Zex system. Have you finished the install?
Old 01-18-2006, 02:41 PM
GotYoNacho
1st Gear Member

Default RE: GOTYONACHO

How ironic. I was digging through the old thread to look at a couple things.

I did get the jets. It took like 3 weeks, but the Zex order finally came. When I talked to them, they said they were doing inventory and the Christmas and New Year holiday always slows things up anyway. I wasn't in a rush because my car was in the shop. The jets do work with other systems. NX, ZEX, Compucar, Nitrous Works jets are compatible.

The reason I was digging through the thread was to see if there were any other tricks. I'm actually going to reinstall everything today after work. Figuring out the best way to run the nitrous line from the back to the front. But I think I'll just do it like I did before.
Old 01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
GotYoNacho
1st Gear Member

BTW, do you have any install pics? I'm curious how your run your nitrous line into the engine bay.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:51 PM
DROCKOFTX
2nd Gear Member

I probabbly need to re-run it. I have it running up pretty close to the exhaust manifold. It isn't heating it much though. I can tell because with the bottle closed the gauge only reads the pressure in the line and it doesn't go up. If it were getting hot it would sky-rocket quick. I still think I might move it just for peace of mind. I'll try to post some pics when I get home.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:47 PM
GotYoNacho
1st Gear Member

I think I'm going to try to follow the fuel line (if possible) and zip tie to that. If the fuel line is safe, so would the nitrous line (in theory).