Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

FOOSE MUSTANG!!! Start droolin!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 06:23 PM
magnet

Default FOOSE MUSTANG!!! Start droolin!

well boys you wont believe what jsut happened...my best friend jsut bought the actual FOOSE mustang from overhaulin. He saw it on ebay and jsut had to have it the auction ended today!! the car is sick and now im gonna see it alll the time! the car is in california and we are in florida so its gonna take alittle while to get here but man its gonna be awsome. heres some pics from the ebay auction.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Claytone
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: FOOSE MUSTANG!!! Start droolin!

Thats sick!!!!!!!!!! WHere in FL? I'm in Delray, so if you ever need anyone to carsit, I'm your man.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:39 PM
magnet

its gonna be in fort myers....and from what my friend is sying its not gnna jsut be a garage queen...they are planning on taking it to bradenton tto get some track numbers and dynoing it and stuff....they already have a red 05 mustang GT with CAI/ magnaflow/ predator tune.....im actually biased because i have a 01 camaro ss with some mods and im faster than their red one, so now they are gonna be faster im gonna have to get NOS
Old 01-29-2006, 06:53 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

ahh hell i live in pt charlotte about 25 mins from ya, just took deliver of my 06 black gt 2 days ago, we should get together!
Old 01-29-2006, 06:56 PM
magnet

well like i said its not mine, but if its not gonna be mine atleast its my best friends lol...i cant wait for a ride. I'm kind of Chevy biased personally, but you cant go wrong with such a nice car.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

Hope he appreciates it more than the b$@#& that got it made for her. Ask him if she said why she sold it and get back to us, many members would like to know.

Congrats to your friends by the way.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:11 AM
magnet

yea ill have to get him to ask her, but frankly i dont care lol. im happy she sold it....i understand what people are saying, but its hers so she has the right to sell if she wants to. and dont worry about the new owner...the car is gonna be babied like no other, of course its gonna get run etc but i mean its gonna be fully appreciated as it should be
Old 01-30-2006, 12:23 AM
BlackSVTsnake302
4th Gear Member

Isnt that stang automatic??
Old 01-30-2006, 12:34 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: magnet

its gonna be in fort myers....and from what my friend is sying its not gnna jsut be a garage queen...they are planning on taking it to bradenton tto get some track numbers and dynoing it and stuff....they already have a red 05 mustang GT with CAI/ magnaflow/ predator tune.....im actually biased because i have a 01 camaro ss with some mods and im faster than their red one, so now they are gonna be faster im gonna have to get NOS
when are you taking it to bradenton... I want to see it!! I will take lots of pictures of it.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:36 AM
BlackSVTsnake302
4th Gear Member

What was the ending price on the auction is you dont mind me asking??

Quick Reply: FOOSE MUSTANG!!! Start droolin!