In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

A Sad, Sad Day for MustangForums.com.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

wow, never knew him, but im sure he was just as cool as all the other moderators here on MF, which means i would have liked him...RIP trip
Old 09-02-2008, 11:44 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

Wow. Hate to hear this news. Chad was one of the all around good guys on this site. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Maybe we could do something from MF?
Old 09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
MoparLuke

Rip man, you we're a great guy!

Old 09-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Route 99
1st Gear Member

My condolences to his family and friends.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:02 AM
MoparLuke

Just an idea and im sorry if it's stupid but what if every year we like name someone from MF the tripsevn7 award for most helpful member, or rename something in this forum after him.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:44 AM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lukemorine
Just an idea and im sorry if it's stupid but what if every year we like name someone from MF the tripsevn7 award for most helpful member, or rename something in this forum after him.
thats not a bad idea, i didn't know the guy but its a shame to go that young, im sorry for everyone who knew him and that he was so young. Did anyone know him personally? possibly you could send something to his family on behalf of MF? R.I.P fellow car lover.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Cindy
4th Gear Member

Oh wow.... I am so sad. Tripsevn7 was such a nice guy. My prayers go out to his
family and friends. He was always very nice to me. He will sadly be missed.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:19 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

So sad and sorry to read this..... I was just thinking the other day about him and was wondering where he has been.... I read the thread in the mod room a while back and remembered Sidewayz6.0 was going to do some checking to see if he was ok....well now I read this. My heart and prayers go out to his family and though he was young (younger than myself) I am confident that God had called on him (for much greater things) to his side in heaven. Chad you will live on in the hearts and memories of everyone that you touched.......
Old 09-03-2008, 07:03 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Hearing about Chad's death really hit me hard. Although I never got to know him outside of the forum in the real world, our interactions here were always great. His positive demeanor and willingness to help others set a standard for the MF Staff and members to conduct themselves. Chad, as young as he was, was a true role model for those he touched. Very, very sad. May the grace of God be with his family and friends in this time of loss.

EDIT: Using the link in Pat's 1st post, I wrote a note on the funeral home's guestbook so Chad's family will know about this memorial thread.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

God, this is terrible. I have good conversations with him on the boards. Our prayers to him and his family.

Quick Reply: A Sad, Sad Day for MustangForums.com.