In Memory Of... Post a thread in memorial of a loved one. Pictures and thoughts are welcome.

Tara Hail

Old 12-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Mares Motorsports
1st Gear Member

Default Tara Hail

On April 7th, 2009, I lost the most important person in my life. My girlfriend Tara was taken from me by a drunk driver around 11:00 pm. Earlier in the day we had broken out into a fight, she was upset and left, telling me that she was headed to a friends house for the night.

I went out with some friends as well to take my mind off things, unfortunately around midnight I received a phone call from her mother. When I heard the news I collapsed. My whole world came crashing down, nothing mattered to me anymore. The day before my birthday I lost her. I never got to say goodbye, in fact the last thing I ever said to her was a sarcastic "have fun."

Tara was the biggest inspiration in my life. She had the biggest heart out of anyone I've ever met, and brought a smile to everyone's face that she touched. She loved sports such as volleyball and cheer, but her biggest passion was for music. Unfortuantely, her dreams of one day becoming famous were taken away from not only her, but everyone in her life. She loved everything about life and never once took anything for granted. She excelled at everything she did, not because she was a fast learner, but because she never gave up.

She was my everything. Tara will always have a place in my heart along with everyone else that knew her. Although I've found somebody else and moved on, it still hurts when I think about her and how I took her for granted. I wish I'd have told her I loved her more. I wish instead of fighting with her, I would have had more patience around her and tried to work things out in a more peaceful manner. Although everyone says it's not my fault what happened, the truth is I regret nothing more in my life than that day.

I have a ring...sitting in the overhead console of my 99 Dodge. Nothing hurts more than to know that the beautiful ring I bought won't ever find the finger it was meant for.

Please take my advice and tell your loved ones you love them. Every night come home from work and hug them. Always remember that anything can happen. So hug and kiss them a little more than you already do. Have patience when they upset you, and never take them for granted.

Here's The Video Of Her
Thanks To Her Friend's And Family For Supplying Me
With The Photo's

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77f-mosmfc]

The Song Is: Wait For You
By: Atreyu

These are all the tattoo's all of her friends got to remember her by,
myself included
(Click Photo For Slideshow)

Last edited by Mares Motorsports; 01-04-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Picture & Video Add
Old 12-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Man I wish there was something I could say to make your pain lessen but with time it will at least become tolerable. It's awful that she was taken away try to remember the good times and that God has made her a place in heaven in fact as odd as it may sound she may have done her course with earth and God had different plans for her in the future. I would think she would have wanted you to continue being happy no matter what your last moments with her were. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Maybe you could start a fund for her in her name to assist another unfortunate one. God Bless you and I hope I wasn't too over the top.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Shaunmac9128
6th Gear Member

Man I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Another terrible loss due to a drunk driver. It is probably for the best that you have found someone else to help you move on even though I am sure you will never forget her. Again I am sorry for you loss.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:44 PM
1999mustang2000
5th Gear Member

I'm so sorry for your loss that brought a couple tears to my eyes and makes me think of some things, its not your fault. as stated above i wish there was something i could do to lessen ur pain. again sorry for your loss.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 AM
getafewlives
4th Gear Member

She was gorgeous. It's truly sad what can happen in life. It's good to know that you have moved on, but not forgotten.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Mares Motorsports
1st Gear Member

It's been hard without her but thanks to my girlfriend I've been slowly recovering from it.

Counseling wasn't able to help me with much, most of what I heard from it was exactly the same I heard from my friends. Andrea was friends with Tara, which made it easier for me to be around her since we're both missing the same person.

But I added a video of her. Took me a while to get it all put together, but I hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited by Mares Motorsports; 01-19-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:32 AM
7STANG
99GTverts minion

That is very sad. God bless you and I hope 2010 is a better year for you.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:54 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

damn, thats very sad. i hope everything will be better eventually. having someone else around will help alot i would say.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:42 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

nothing can be said man... but im so sorry...
Old 01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

forgive me for asking but is she a twin? By the way she was gorgeous woman .

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tara Hail