Indiana Regional Section Chapter President: Brian68

First meet ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 07:42 AM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Klr7626
Lol...I'm all for keeping my mustang in tip top shape. But c'mon it's a ford mustang not a Bugatti.

A little rain or snow won't hurt it. Just get all season tires and don't run summer only and you'll be good.
I hear ya. I've owned 4 Mustangs and this is the first one that I have had that I can do this with. It has been ten years since I've had a nice car and I bought this one with the intentions of keeping it nice and passing it on to my son when he is old enough. I have a Dodge Dakota that is my daily driver so no reason to get the 'stang out of the garage when I don't need to!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:04 PM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

So long as you don't drive it in the snow the car will be fine!

My car is parked for the winter but I'm down for meets starting next spring! I'm from New Castle but I will be on the NW side of Indy everyday at Lincoln Tech. I start school next month.

Sometime next year though I plan on going over to Putnam Park for a weekend track event with 10/10ths Motorsports to do some corner carving. They have 6 weekends scheduled and damn it I will be at one of them! lol

I definitely will be up for hitting the drag strip too. Muncie is the closest to me but IRL wouldn't be out of the question either. I have some friends who don't frequent mustang sites or the net in general that would be down for some fun too.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:12 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

Ok, first meet will be in mid/late March!! Where: somewhere in Indiana. Time: whenever we all pick! any ideas??? our map kinda fell behind but without lookin at the roll call list and a county list I vote we meet up somewhere in the Indy area...... any ideas?? ya'll wanting to me up at a restaurant..... random parking lot? idk just trying to get the ball rolling since everybody has been ask when the first meet is and/or they want to meet up soon haha!!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

I say we do something at a uniquely Indiana place.

I know theres a place in Indy that brews its own root beer which is supposed to be amazing.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:23 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

im down for somethin like that man!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
302_HBU
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 82T-Top
Ok, first meet will be in mid/late March!! Where: somewhere in Indiana. Time: whenever we all pick! any ideas??? our map kinda fell behind but without lookin at the roll call list and a county list I vote we meet up somewhere in the Indy area...... any ideas?? ya'll wanting to me up at a restaurant..... random parking lot? idk just trying to get the ball rolling since everybody has been ask when the first meet is and/or they want to meet up soon haha!!

I'm up in Fort Wayne..But I'd be down for a meet even if it involves driving a bit..Maybe somewhere a little north of Indy for those who are coming from the north a bit?

A restaurant would be fine but depending on how many people go there would be ALOT of people..Maybe a bowling alley, Dave & Busters type place, Or a good ole parking lot always works too!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:24 PM
302_HBU
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Young_Gun
I say we do something at a uniquely Indiana place.

I know theres a place in Indy that brews its own root beer which is supposed to be amazing.
That sounds pretty cool!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 302_HBU
I'm up in Fort Wayne..But I'd be down for a meet even if it involves driving a bit..Maybe somewhere a little north of Indy for those who are coming from the north a bit?

A restaurant would be fine but depending on how many people go there would be ALOT of people..Maybe a bowling alley, Dave & Busters type place, Or a good ole parking lot always works too!
Well I'm more of a South Side expert haha

Sort of in the middle is Fountain Square - the Smokehouse On Shelby has some great hot wings
Old 03-01-2012, 07:29 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

ahhhh the fort! 989 the bear favorite station!! lol i think after first meet or so we need to cruise up there to the quaker, steak, and lube!!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 PM
82T-Top
2nd Gear Member

i think the indy meet would probably be nice on the north side because (correct if wrong) i think most of us are in the central and NE portion of the state and those of us south of indy are not far from indy although Duck, Thomas, and Damon are a little further down..... i think if we are going to go to restaurant we can pick once ppl start saying they are up for it and get a number of ppl so there isnt like a hundred of us going to a small place or somethin lol

Quick Reply: First meet ideas?