LatemodelRestoration.com Latemodel Restoration Supply started out in 1999 with a simple idea in mind; offer the best service, parts, & prices for Fox Mustang enthusiasts. That humble beginning has grown to your one stop Mustang shop serving 1979-2012 Mustang enthusiasts. Our staff is comprised of the best of the best, offering our customers top notch service & access to the largest late model Mustang knowledge-base in the industry. With a team of Mustang enthusiasts serving a community of Mustang enthusiasts, we are Latemodel Restoration - Powered By Enthusiasts

HUGE thanks and AWESOME customer service

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default HUGE thanks and AWESOME customer service

To Jarrod and LMR....THANK YOU for the AWESOME service.

A little info for readers and members...

I ordered/received an SVE blackout kit from LMR and once of the headlight covers had a crack in it around the lower mounting tab. Well the other tab cracked and these cracks grewto chunks missing fromthe cover. I only got the kit less than a week ago. I PM'd Jarrod and set him a pic of the damged cover.

He PM'd me bak and told he would cover a new st of headlight covers. Now, that's what I'm talking about. Service is where it's at. I shouldn't be surprised because that's how us Texans take care of business!! Thanks again, Jarrod. Y'all ROCK.

Mitch
Old 01-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

No problem Mitch. Let me know if you need anything else.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Originally Posted by code3GT
To Jarrod and LMR....THANK YOU for the AWESOME service.

A little info for readers and members...

I ordered/received an SVE blackout kit from LMR and once of the headlight covers had a crack in it around the lower mounting tab. Well the other tab cracked and these cracks grewto chunks missing fromthe cover. I only got the kit less than a week ago. I PM'd Jarrod and set him a pic of the damged cover.

He PM'd me bak and told he would cover a new st of headlight covers. Now, that's what I'm talking about. Service is where it's at. I shouldn't be surprised because that's how us Texans take care of business!! Thanks again, Jarrod. Y'all ROCK.

Mitch
WOW, after reading this on a real screen...here's the lesson I learned. DO NOT try and type this on my phone without my reading glasses on...LOL I am edjumucated...LMAO
Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

hahahaha its all good man.