Go Back  MustangForums.com > Vendors & Sponsors > Lethal Performance
Reload this Page >

Ohh yeahhhh!! Lethal Performance has its own forum!!

Notices
Lethal Performance The Ultimate aftermarket warehouse!! You name it, they got it! Awesome Prices, Fast Shipping and Top Notch Customer Service!

Ohh yeahhhh!! Lethal Performance has its own forum!!

Old 07-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default Ohh yeahhhh!! Lethal Performance has its own forum!!

Well first off I would like to thank Amanda and the whole crew over here for setting us up with our own forum!! Thanks a bunch!!

Now on to all of the Mustang Forum Members!!

Lethal Performance is proud to now be a bigger part of Mustang Forums! If you don't know we are the Fastest Growing Aftermarket Performance Warehouse in the Industry!!

All of us here a Lethal Performance are Mustang enthuisiasts just like you. I drive an 03 Cobra with a custom 3.3L Whipple Kit about to go on. Matt and Derek over here also drive Cobras and we are all very knowledgeable about Mustangs and cars in general.

We set ourselves apart from the rest by being innovative and motivated to give our customers more than they would get anywhere else. We are always building relationships with our vendors in order to bring you the newest products on the market at very competitive pricing. On top of that you will receive only top notch customer service and fast shipping when dealing with us. Our website is very user friendly and growing everyday!!

Now to the good part!!

By having our own forum we have the ability to post specials and new products that we offer as well as assist any of you with any technical questions regarding parts you have purchased from us or intend on purchasing in the future.
You are always welcome to post up a question and we will do our best to respond in a timely manor. With that being said lets get things started!! WOOT!!!

Thanks for all of your support!! [email protected]

http://WWW.LETHALPERFORMANCE.COM
Old 07-14-2006, 12:34 AM
j0ney3

Default RE: Ohh yeahhhh!! Lethal Performance has its own forum!!

Thanks Amanda!

w00t LETHAL!

[email protected]
Old 07-14-2006, 01:13 PM
2003Slobra

Hello everyone,

My name is Matt. I am the General Manager at Lethal Performance. I want to let everyone know, if there is anything we can do for you, please give us a call. If you need help with any Techincal Information, we can do our best to assist you in the right direction. If you need assistence in placing an order, we will walk you through the steps and make sure spending your hard earned money is easy, LOL

Give us a call and let us show you what we built Lethal Performance off of, which is Customer Service. We will be here to treat you with all of the respect you deserve and need!!

Now, let's get them Fords even faster!!!

Matt @ Lethal Performance
Old 07-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Carbd86GT

Hello everyone, my name is Derek. I also would like to say thanks to Amanda and crew for getting us set up with our own section!

Lethal Performance is all about taking care of the customer. We are also here to make sure that you get the best parts at the most competitive prices. As it is we offer TONS of parts for high performance Ford, GM, and Dodge/Chrysler vehicles, but if its not on our site that doesnt mean that we can't get it! Give us a call and we will get you straightened out!

Thanks everyone,

Derek @ Lethal Performance