Louisiana Regional Chapter Chapter President: RyansQuick6

ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Krazed
1st Gear Member

Default RE: ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??

New here too, but from Louisiana as well, Lafayette to be specific. Looking for some advice for my relatively new 2005 Mustang GT.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:55 AM
rex orr

My wife is from Houma La. Rex
Old 08-13-2005, 12:33 PM
mike50

hi, new here too. i am from hammond.la. have a 05 gt convertible & 86 vette. can se pic of my stang at yellow mustang registry.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:30 PM
phdpsyla

Anyone from LA know of any decent mustang tuners with a dyno in LA? I've got my charge cooler for the Vortech and need to get it installed and dyno tuned. Any thoughts? Thanks
Old 08-13-2005, 08:51 PM
panapower

drop me a PM and I'll give you a shop out in Slidell (east of New Orleans) where there is a shop in which my friend gets his mustang worked on. He's got a huge charger on his car and he got it installed there at this shop. They normally bring the cars to our shop to get it dyno tuned. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help you out.

ORIGINAL: phdpsyla

Anyone from LA know of any decent mustang tuners with a dyno in LA? I've got my charge cooler for the Vortech and need to get it installed and dyno tuned. Any thoughts? Thanks
Old 08-25-2005, 07:29 PM
tammijoe
1st Gear Member

Baton Rouge, La. here.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:51 PM
ratfink

Ya'll now have a Chalmation on board (Chalmette,La)
Old 09-04-2005, 12:30 AM
02SStang

I just saw this thread for the first time, but I'm also from Baton Rouge, LA
Old 09-28-2005, 02:02 AM
panapower

CPT would like to inform anyone in the general BR area that we have now moved our dynamometer. It is located on Florida off of Sherwood. Our prices are the same as before. So if you need a dyno run for your car and tired of waiting for an appointment, please give us a call and we'll be happy to accomodate you.

Due to the storms that have affected the GNO area, we have relocated to a temporary location. The shop is called Mech-Tech which is next to a Raben Horst Funeral home.

Take advantage before Street Trends to have your car dialed in properly! Please disregard the number on the banner and call either 504 390 0518 or 504 339 1805.

Thanks!!

Old 09-28-2005, 12:15 PM
DOCs_grayGT

From Harvey on the Westbank (New Orleans)...just found this site today! Great info from everyone for a first time Mustang owner!

I was so nervous about my new GT during Katrina...I had to leave her in the Macy's parking garage next to the Superdome during the evacuation. I though for sure she'd be ripped to shreds! I had no idea it would turn into a war zone downtown. Luckily she came out without a scratch! Got her back a little over a week ago. I'll NEVER leave without her again!

Quick Reply: ANYONE FROM LOUISIANA??