Louisiana Regional Chapter Chapter President: RyansQuick6

Nobody wants to cruise with fast trucks or what

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:11 AM
Tonio661

Originally Posted by Hoover Niebold
You put your mustang on a trailer and I'll do the same and we'll hook them to our trucks and line them up. Winner takes both mustangs. Deal?

If it's all the same to you I'll put mine in an enclosed car hauler and pull with a straight six and no spark. Ready to put your money where your mouth is?
Well sure I'm always up for a good challenge and I like to bet! But now there's one problem I'm not that stupid to make a bet that I don't even know what I'm betting on, so from what it seems you are the challenging me so tell what you have and il tell you if I accept !
Old 10-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Tonio661

Originally Posted by 07grabber4.0
I love the immaturity. Only children can't catch sarcasm. As for your comment.. Many guys have v6 mustangs. This is a mustang forums where everyone with a mustang is welcome. If you are looking for a forum without v6s then your in the wrong place. And for trolling and being immature on your first post in the forum then I do not welcome you here and hope you grow up so maybe you can get a girlfriend and not bash on others things that they work hard for. Chow.
Yea your right man I'm sorry, only y'all are allowed to be smartasses when someone makes a post not me cause im the new guy, this is America and you don't own the website so I think I will post what I want, I think you should get a better attitude and quit bashing people cause if it was not for your comment on the (trucks are scary) I would of not bashed your daughters v6 mustang
Old 10-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Nick V.
2nd Gear Member

....i feel like im on youtube
Old 10-08-2012, 11:00 AM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Nick V.
....i feel like im on youtube
This.. I couldn't quite place it but this is exactly what it's like!
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Nick V.
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TRexGAWD
This.. I couldn't quite place it but this is exactly what it's like!

it seems like everday i see similar comments on there, and i catch something thats wrong and try to correct someone, who then starts an arguement with me that lasts months.

Ex. guy saying vettes cant turn....at all....

Ex(and currently arguing). that overhead cam engines are better than pushrods in everyway and that my car isnt as good as some guys 1995 BMW 525i (180hp), also saying that me getting 24mpg in a car with bad 02s and my openheaders, misfires still isnt good mileage. That some BMW has 375hp and gets 35mpg or something....

started with a forza vs, GT5 arguement.

its just a bunch of fan boys and 10yr olds up there
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 AM
TommyB681
2nd Gear Member

might be the biggest tard i have encountered on any forum, EVER.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Hoover Niebold

Originally Posted by TommyB681
might be the biggest tard i have encountered on any forum, EVER.
You've obviously never ran into Kirk Strong.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Hoover Niebold

Originally Posted by Tonio661
Well sure I'm always up for a good challenge and I like to bet! But now there's one problem I'm not that stupid to make a bet that I don't even know what I'm betting on, so from what it seems you are the challenging me so tell what you have and il tell you if I accept !
It's just a gay little pickup with an I6 that burns diesel fuel and weighs nearly 4 tons empty. It's not as cool as a two wheel drive with a 500 pound load capacity but it goes kinda good. Oh and there is enough room in the gooseneck for two mustangs so this should work out great. Compounds on a straight six aint all that so I'm sure you'll do great.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:37 AM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

I had to check the header at the top - I was SURE this was a Youtube video comment section for a minute there.

9 yr old Troll included free of charge!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Tonio661

Originally Posted by Hoover Niebold
It's just a gay little pickup with an I6 that burns diesel fuel and weighs nearly 4 tons empty. It's not as cool as a two wheel drive with a 500 pound load capacity but it goes kinda good. Oh and there is enough room in the gooseneck for two mustangs so this should work out great. Compounds on a straight six aint all that so I'm sure you'll do great.
Yea I get it , I have a 1ton with the 6.0 it does real good to0 , but it's not going to keep up with the blown mustang, I'll be at NPR in 3 weeks

Quick Reply: Nobody wants to cruise with fast trucks or what