Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

What I did today! (PICS) / Machwon's Mod Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What I did today! (PICS)

ORIGINAL: 203Mach1ne

really nice job man..
I was watchin Barrett Jackson Auction today on SpeedTV and one of the older cars had a sign under the hood that said "SHAKER" and it actually shook...it was so sick I wonder where you can get em?? haha
wow that does sound pretty neat! I dont think I have ever heard of anything like that before. It would be cool to have something like that for shows!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

May 22, 07

The UPS man was nice enough to bring me my MRT Chrome 3.5" Rolled tips, Clear Corner Headlights, and Pony floor mats (the stock ones took a beating). I really like the MRT tips- they seem to be constructed much more solidly, and with higher quality then all the other tips i've had- besides SLP. They also share the appearance of stock mach 1 tips- just much larger. I started up the car, and the MRT tips seem to have muffled out a lot of the tiny drone that the magnaflow tips apparently created! Here's a few pics:

Clear Corners:

Mats...forgive the crooked shift ****- its just on there for the night while i make some adjustments on the MGW.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:11 AM
rampage575

Looking good! I was just looking to get some new mats myself. I had those clear corners on my old mustang and I love em. I would get them again if I had some extra cash, but I have other priorities before that.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:03 AM
COMPMACH
3rd Gear Member

Awesome looking Mach!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:37 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Well played, Machwon![sm=smiley20.gif]
You may have covered this already, but what is your suspension set up? That car has a perfect stance! [8D][8D]
Old 05-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

You may have covered this already, but what is your suspension set up? That car has a perfect stance! [8D][8D]
Thanks guys! The suspension consist of an eibach pro-kit with the top isolator removed in the front, and Sprint Lowering springs (retaining both isolators) in the rear. Still has stock shocks and struts.

Rampage- I'll keep an eye out for that blower deal for you. You know Dan is selling my old D1 setup
Old 05-23-2007, 06:51 PM
rampage575

ORIGINAL: Machwon

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

Thanks guys! The suspension consist of an eibach pro-kit with the top isolator removed in the front, and Sprint Lowering springs (retaining both isolators) in the rear. Still has stock shocks and struts.

Rampage- I'll keep an eye out for that blower deal for you. You know Dan is selling my old D1 setup
Why is he selling it?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

I think he has always wanted a Kenne Bell, rather than a Centri. I think he has a thread about the sale over in the classifieds on this site.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

May 25, 07

Today I had a chance to throw on my new "Mach 1" trunk mat from http://www.granddesignmat.com/. This is the second mustang trunk mat I have ordered from them...and couldn't be happier. The install is really easy- test fit the mat, mark the 8 holes, and drill with a 1/4" drill. The carpented push pins are supplied. Here are the pics:

Old 05-25-2007, 10:54 PM
COMPMACH
3rd Gear Member

Looks real nice and really sets your trunk off.

Quick Reply: What I did today! (PICS) / Machwon's Mod Thread