Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

so i may be gettin a mach 1

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:54 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

Default so i may be gettin a mach 1

so today i made my desicion on a mach 1. when i got my gt i didnt know a thing about them. i actully thought they were the same motor. so after having the gt and learning a lil bit about the mach 1, i satarted looking. i had a few colors in mind but one stood out the most. comp. orange. that color is by far the best color imho ford came out with. so i started looking. there is one at a dealer for 20k it has 30k on the clock. looked good in pics. i will call tomorrow and see what they say. than im going to see my buddy at ford and see what he can work with me on getting it. so by the end of the week i may be driving a comp. orange mach 1. wish me luck guys.

oh and what site do you get your parts for your cars at?
Old 07-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

Default RE: so i may be gettin a mach 1

Awesome to hear man! Good luck with the purchase...I 100% gurantee you that you won't be dissapointed. No other car Ford has made in the last 30 years has had a better blend of performance, vintage styling cues, and aggresive attitude!
Old 07-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Dirtybird54

ORIGINAL: Machwon

Awesome to hear man! Good luck with the purchase...I 100% gurantee you that you won't be dissapointed. No other car Ford has made in the last 30 years has had a better blend of performance, vintage styling cues, and aggresive attitude!
I think the Terminators look bad ***, but thats my opinion.

Good luck, post pics when you get it (if you do).
Old 07-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I love the comp orange too. Very original. Machs are more than worth the $$. Post some pics of it if you get it.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:41 AM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

im going tonight to look at it. its cert. so it will still have the 6yr. 70k mile warnt. on it. i cant wait. for 19,997. and the good part is i have the lower ocntrol arms off my car that i will put on. i have the shifter already. i cant wait. im so stoked my dad isnt too happy about it but i dont care its my car and what not.

i will get it tomorrow if i like it and everything goes well. i will post pictures of it asap. cant wait.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Machwon
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dirtybird54

ORIGINAL: Machwon

I think the Terminators look bad ***, but thats my opinion.

Good luck, post pics when you get it (if you do).
No argument the termies look badass- but they are not retro nor have vintage styling cues which is what the mach 1 is all about- Shaker hood, stripes, black spoiler, comfort weave seats, gauges, etc etc.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Rusmisel01GT
5th Gear Member

Hopefully you get a good deal, try to talk them down, you can almost get a terminator for the same price as that... Not saying thats a bad price... but do what you can [8D].
Old 07-30-2007, 03:16 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 5speedstang

so today i made my desicion on a mach 1. when i got my gt i didnt know a thing about them. i actully thought they were the same motor. so after having the gt and learning a lil bit about the mach 1, i satarted looking. i had a few colors in mind but one stood out the most. comp. orange. that color is by far the best color imho ford came out with. so i started looking. there is one at a dealer for 20k it has 30k on the clock. looked good in pics. i will call tomorrow and see what they say. than im going to see my buddy at ford and see what he can work with me on getting it. so by the end of the week i may be driving a comp. orange mach 1. wish me luck guys.

oh and what site do you get your parts for your cars at?
Pretty much the same sites you would go to for GT parts.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:02 PM
5speedstang
4th Gear Member

i cant wait im walking outta my house in 2 seconds to go look at her.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:40 PM
chewie
1st Gear Member

Congrats and a great chioce in colors....a lttle teaser of mine from this past weekend.

Quick Reply: so i may be gettin a mach 1