Finally took pics of my car - Page 2 - MustangForums.com


Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #11  
HamMach1
5th Gear Member
 
HamMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 4,083
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

AHhh I HATE how our cars look orange. It's an ugly orange too... like full of pollen orange.
It's hard to take good pictures without getting it to look orange lol.

I know it's "illegal" to not have a front plate in VA but I don't really care. I'm getting a "custom" made plate for the front that will be black with red writing saying "MACH 1" on it. The owner of the Mach1registry.org is making them for $10 shipped! I think it will look menacing!

Good luck on future modding my Mach friend! At least you chose the fastest color [8D]And don't let anyone tell you their's is faster, especially the DSG guys hahahaha
HamMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:32 AM   #12  
jmac72187
corner carver
 
jmac72187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 4,371
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Slicktastyk Matt

AHhh I HATE how our cars look orange. It's an ugly orange too... like full of pollen orange.
It's hard to take good pictures without getting it to look orange lol.

I know it's "illegal" to not have a front plate in VA but I don't really care. I'm getting a "custom" made plate for the front that will be black with red writing saying "MACH 1" on it. The owner of the Mach1registry.org is making them for $10 shipped! I think it will look menacing!

Good luck on future modding my Mach friend! At least you chose the fastest color [8D]And don't let anyone tell you their's is faster, especially the DSG guys hahahaha
I got mine to look pretty red haha. A lot of it depends on the camera, camera settings and the way the light is hitting the camera. The camera doesn't always pick up exactly what we see.


jmac72187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:46 AM   #13  
HamMach1
5th Gear Member
 
HamMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 4,083
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

Quote:
ORIGINAL: jmac72187

I got mine to look pretty red haha. A lot of it depends on the camera, camera settings and the way the light is hitting the camera. The camera doesn't always pick up exactly what we see.
I don't even know what half the settings mean, not that I have a lot to choose from anyways. I just have this little wheel thing and I just spin it until it looks good. I have some Sony Cybershot DSC-W7. It gets the job done but I would like something a little more deep. Too bad I don't have the money!
HamMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:51 AM   #14  
jmac72187
corner carver
 
jmac72187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 4,371
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

I was lucky enough to wake up to this Nikon D40X on Christmas. I almost shat myself when I opened it. It has a lot of settings that I don't understand yet but I am trying to learn. It definitely takes some pretty good pictures even without any knowledge.

My friends S2000:



My Mach:


jmac72187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:02 AM   #15  
LynnBob Mustang
5th Gear Member
 
LynnBob Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,243
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

Quote:
ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
put em up in the pics section if you havent!
mmmm he's a sexy one
Damn... Unless your a girl, I hope your talking about the guy's car and not his dad.....
Again, unless your a girl, most guys refer to their cars as she's and NOT he's .

Great looking car to BTW, she's a beuty!!

Lynn

LynnBob Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #16  
HamMach1
5th Gear Member
 
HamMach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 4,083
Default RE: Finally took pics of my car

Quote:
ORIGINAL: LynnBob Mustang

Quote:
ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
put em up in the pics section if you havent!
mmmm he's a sexy one
Damn... Unless your a girl, I hope your talking about the guy's car and not his dad.....
Again, unless your a girl, most guys refer to their cars as she's and NOT he's .

Great looking car to BTW, she's a beuty!!

Lynn

I was thinking the SAME thing [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]
HamMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Visual mods complete bluebeastsrt The New S550 2015-2017 Mustang 4 08-22-2015 07:29 PM
Is my 98 cobra worth rebuilding? *pics* svtrosey SVT Forums 4 08-15-2015 09:09 PM
Groaning noise coming from rear when turning right 92 5.0stang 5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang 4 08-13-2015 06:46 AM
FORD FRENZY!!! Milan Dragway-September 12th Milan Dragway Members Rides and Car Show Section 0 08-12-2015 03:43 PM
Need Help Diagnosing Have Codes (Confused) djbigskrilla 2005-2014 Mustangs 13 08-11-2015 12:59 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.