Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

I still scare myself...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:44 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Default RE: I still scare myself...

LOL @ GP jr

now im gonna have to do that with my kid, starting in september...at a couple day/ weeks old.....the children of rebel will love cars
Old 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
LOL @ GP jr
gp jr changes my oil! And he's only 8! He changed the oil twice in the Mach and helped me change the earl in my 05 F150 this weekend. I just point and let him go. I'll knock things loose for him and tighten things up (plug and filter), but other than that, he's on his own and he loves it.

Go check my gallery and you'll see him on his little chopper! Wanted one just like the old man's. He's such a cool kid! I can't wait til he's old enough to drive. He told me he wants a 67 coupe with a V8. I about cried right on the spot!
Old 04-09-2008, 05:19 PM
FELEN
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygi23

FELEN, holycow that's funny. Really was just kidding, but damn. I did notice my last time at the track that the little silver **** was feeling really slick from the sweat. Now I know to be more careful! Matt, you're funny as hail. GP, you just reminded me of Tony the tiger.
yeah thats how mine was but it was on a cold day and it was all slipeery hand slipped off and i somehow punched my screen....now i got a broken indash...need to send it in to get fixed....
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

dude, the pic w/ your lil one's holding that sign is just too damn cute. I want to have like six kids now! Umm, kidding about the latter. Is that your current stang?
Old 04-10-2008, 09:25 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

nah, that was my beast gone by - we called him the Horse. I rebuilt the 5.0 in it, punched it to 306, reconditioned everything (B&P, chamfered and turned the crank .010/.010, ARP-studded block), E303 cam, port matched Edelbrock heads, 1.7 rollers, FRPP headers, TB &spacer, O/R exhaust with dumps on Flows, SVO intake, 1/2" spacer, 3.73's. Made 307 RWHP and 341 RWTQ on 89 octane Diablo tune.
Stout lil sumbitch. Before I sold it, with me driving it and a buddy driving the Mach (when it was stock besides 4.10's), it ran off from my Mach from a roll, put three cars on it from a dig. And MAN, did it sound good!!! With those dumps, it would cam and lope, bucking and snorting, pawing at the ground. [8D]
Just a nasty little pony...
Old 04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
LOL @ GP jr
gp jr changes my oil! And he's only 8! He changed the oil twice in the Mach and helped me change the earl in my 05 F150 this weekend. I just point and let him go. I'll knock things loose for him and tighten things up (plug and filter), but other than that, he's on his own and he loves it.

Go check my gallery and you'll see him on his little chopper! Wanted one just like the old man's. He's such a cool kid! I can't wait til he's old enough to drive. He told me he wants a 67 coupe with a V8. I about cried right on the spot!
[sm=jawdrop.gif] your kid rocks, im gonna make mine just like that.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Slicktastyk Matt

It makes my eyes bulge open.
It makes my jaw drop in fear as the rpms skyrocket upwards and I'm screaming, "Holy ****!!!"

And then...

It makes me laugh like a little asian school girl.

I can't imagine what 400, 500, 600 horsepower cars feel like...
I think that would certify me having poopy shorts.
LMAO.. poopy shorts.. lol I can testify to between 4 and 500.. LOL ggggaaaaawwwwwddddd I can't wait to get out of this shyte-hole so I can put my car on a strip!! I'll have to make sure I take a towel so I can clean the jizz off the steering wheel.. hehe..
Old 04-12-2008, 02:23 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

I'm sure yours with that blower is just plain ignoorstupid!! [sm=Awwww.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=signs007.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 04-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

LMAO.. No shyte! LOL It drops me back in the seat hard enough to hear my head hitting the headrest dropping into third and barking the nitto's at 70! LOL Gawd I gotta quit thinking about this it's giving me a chubby and I gotta work for 9 more hours.. LOL..

Yours ain't so bad neither! [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]
Old 04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

LMAO.. No shyte! LOL It drops me back in the seat hard enough to hear my head hitting the headrest dropping into third and barking the nitto's at 70! LOL Gawd I gotta quit thinking about this it's giving me a chubby and I gotta work for 9 more hours.. LOL..

Yours ain't so bad neither! [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]
I think I just spooged myself a little....I think I'd go have a nooner with my car EVERY day! [8D]

I have a hardtail harley (in gallery) that'll run 10.94's at 129 (the last 330 is just BALLZ when I hit fourth [8D]) and the darn thing gives me vertigo when I'm doin some SERIOUS wristwork on the throttle. I've had the bike for almost 10 years and it STILL makes my *** pucker upwhen I'm breakin off nine inches of it....[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]