Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 09:42 PM
EDs32vM!

Default RE: S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)

ORIGINAL: groundpounder

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel
dude your gonna kill the car shows
And HOW!!!

I think the car looks amazing, and cannot WAIT to see it completed. I think it's awesome! I may have been inclined personally to put chrome wheels on it, but those are smokin' aces on that rig!

Any power adders? I would think so with the full roll cage. Do tell...

keep us posted!!!!
Built Cobra motor stroked to 5.0, Navigator heads ported, custom cams with a whipple.and this...
http://hellionpowersystems.com/data.twinturbo.html
Old 04-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Machalicious
2nd Gear Member

the paint job is sick. i'm not really a fan of show cars, doesn't seem like you get your moneys worth showing it and not driving it. the lip on the wheels is insane, but i'm not a fan of the face on the rims. i think there's betterrims with lips out there. i'm not a fan of full 03 cobra conversions on a mach. what i do have to respect is a whipple and twin turbos. i have no idea how much power that's going to be, but damn. there's no way i could have that car and not put slicks on it and run it once. we should all be seeing you soon on the cover of 5.0 magazine.

actually, i think i've seen this car in person. was it turboed, at rancho cucamunga, i wont say the shops name, but it used to be two toned black and candy red? fade to racing flags?

if i had to have a show car, that's one i wouldn't mind swooping up.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:34 PM
EDs32vM!

ORIGINAL: Machalicious

the paint job is sick. i'm not really a fan of show cars, doesn't seem like you get your moneys worth showing it and not driving it. the lip on the wheels is insane, but i'm not a fan of the face on the rims. i think there's betterrims with lips out there. i'm not a fan of full 03 cobra conversions on a mach. what i do have to respect is a whipple and twin turbos. i have no idea how much power that's going to be, but damn. there's no way i could have that car and not put slicks on it and run it once. we should all be seeing you soon on the cover of 5.0 magazine.

actually, i think i've seen this car in person. was it turboed, at rancho cucamunga, i wont say the shops name, but it used to be two toned black and candy red? fade to racing flags?

if i had to have a show car, that's one i wouldn't mind swooping up.
Yeah thats the car, and nothing to hide on the shops name (STANGWERKS), my partner and I had our differences, so we parted.
S.W. Customs will be displayed on this car.
My X partner also continues to work on Mustangs , and produces some real nice work, still in the same location.
I moved on to a bigger location, room for over 100 cars, and doing alot more collision business.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:09 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

^^^Regardless of whatever personal preference differences there may be it's still a sweet ride broham. Most of us only wish we had the money to do to our cars what you've pulled off with that one. Off the top of my head I can think of probably 50 or 60k in mods and possible show work I'd LOVE to do to my 04 Mach, but then I'd never have a true show car like yours because I like driving and putting mine on the strip too much. lol Very nice job brudda..
Old 04-15-2008, 09:14 AM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

blower AND turbo'd? Sign me up for the mailing list...

Just keep us posted with progress pics, aight?! [8D]
Old 04-15-2008, 11:12 AM
dickwitham
1st Gear Member

twin charged FTMFW...hahaha
Old 04-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Machalicious
2nd Gear Member

I knew that was the car. Well congrats. I think what's throwing everyone off is nothing is in the car yet. But judging from your previous work, this one will for sure be nice.I thought the paint you had on it last time was great, this one definitely out does it. You guys do good work. So now there's Sinergy in Rancho,I was just over there last month getting my catback on. But what is your new shop name and location and what do you guys focus on? More collision based you stated? Just wondering. I wish you luck on your future. And i'm glad your car's a mach and your keeping the shaker to represent.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:37 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

got any ideas on number your going to make yet? my guess is low boost in the 6xxrwhp mark on hig boost right at 1k mark.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:44 PM
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

eleventy billion RWHP
Old 04-15-2008, 09:00 PM
shb5007
3rd Gear Member

I am usually not a big fan of stuff like this...but I think it looks pretty cool. Nice!

Quick Reply: S.W. Customs Mach 1 (makeover)